Quick shout out to Imm in NST

Did an extension of stay yesterday at Immigration in Nakhon Si Thammarat. In and out in 15 minutes and that included doc review, general discussion and stamping. All the girls there were great, very helpful and pleasant. 

The one thing I found odd was that the TM7  form I preprinted was about 1/4 inch shorter than the forms at the desk. They said they couldnt use mine but they transferred all the info to their form for me and I just had to sign it.  No queuing or appointments required

• Thanks 1

It varies between offices. When I lived in Chiang Mai, visits to Immigration were always an ordeal, mainly due to the number of people. When it takes an hour or more, even with an agent holding your hand, it's too much.

OTOH, my visits to Chiang Rai Immigration have always been less taxing, and the staff are always helpful.

8 hours ago, Dan O said:

Did an extension of stay yesterday at Immigration in Nakhon Si Thammarat. In and out in 15 minutes and that included doc review, general discussion and stamping. All the girls there were great, very helpful and pleasant...

If you feel like it, give them a positive review on Goole Maps:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/MbeFmRnUTM9YJ4gbA