Edible Options

So, my lungs really don't enjoy smoke.  I'm much more interested in edible cannabis.  As I understand it, there are constraints about "thc extracts" here in Thailand that make oils and even gummies much more cbd products than thc.  I've also read less than great reviews of the cannabis bakeshops I've been able to locate so far here in Bangkok.  

My question is simply:  Does anyone have any information about the best way to get some edible cannabis with decent thc content, preferably at a reasonable price.  

BTW, I tried doing a search for "edible" in this forum and came up empty.  But, if this is more an issue of the search engine than the lack of content, I appologize for being repititious.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've found edibles that are just the ticket for me and I want to stick to them in the future after after having tried other things that were weak or unpredictable, prompting me to redose to early and overshoot (a cannabis overdose doesn't make you badly sick but it is mighty unpleasant). The edibles I buy are the chocolates from Blow Thailand (3 chocolate "flowers" for 180 Baht). I eat all 3 at one go and you should do so because I've noticed the active cannabis content is only consistent across all 3 and not on a piecemeal basis.

1 hour ago, PJ71 said:

what is the content for all 3?

Mellowmood ( Line ) also have good products.

I don't know. I don't even listen when I hear a content mentioned. The proof of the pudding only comes in the eating. 

It's my fifth trip with these and the buzz was consistent from one time to the next. Strong enough without becoming unpleasant.

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to recommend anyone in Thailand that wants edibles to make it themselves. You only need a few cooking items and ingredients. The edible makers in Thailand are greedy af and it's too expensive. They are making edibles from <deleted> weed and selling it at a 100x markup. It's not hard to extract the THC into butter or oil. Best regards

Edited by sadmoneysnow
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, sadmoneysnow said:

I just want to recommend anyone in Thailand that wants edibles to make it themselves. You only need a few cooking items and ingredients. The edible makers in Thailand are greedy af and it's too expensive. They are making edibles from <deleted> weed and selling it at a 100x markup. It's not hard to extract the THC into butter or oil. Best regards

Well,  I found a place in Line marketplace that sells baked goods for 60 baht each, and 1/2 is more than sufficient for me to have a fun 4-5 hours.   They also sell infused butter for 300 baht, and I used 1/2 to make some chocolate chip cookies that have yielded about 30 doses.   

So, while I have found some expensive sources as well, right now I'm getting a strong 1/2 buzz for about 30 baht per.   doesn't really make making my own worth while.

Search clue:  look for Madeleines