Bangla business operators urging Patong officials to clean up food, drink vendors, and alleged transgender prostitutes on Bangla Road

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

We consistently get complaints that they are being annoying and aggressive to tourists. We have had multiple reports of pickpocketing and theft from them. Most of these transgender prostitutes are from Pattaya and Bangkok. The Bangla Road should not have transgender prostitutes and they should be banned from the area.”

Don't forget to ban the robing taxi drivers also - Oh forgot, they are above the law ............................LOL

• Thanks 1

Seems the things they are complaining about are why people go to Bangla.  If nothing else, the transgender have become some what of a tourist attraction there.  And, the food/drink vendors are popular.  Probably a bunch of over priced bar and restaurants making the complaints.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Patong – Business operators on Bangla Road in Patong are urging relevant officials to clean up food, drink vendors, and allegedly more than 100 transgender prostitutes.

The first part should be easy, the second part however, i'm not so sure of, as them t/genders are a nuisance lot and difficult to deal with and control...

7 hours ago, webfact said:

We consistently get complaints that they are being annoying and aggressive to tourists. We have had multiple reports of pickpocketing and theft from them. Most of these transgender prostitutes are from Pattaya and Bangkok. The Bangla Road should not have transgender prostitutes and they should be banned from the area.”

Sounds very up-market.

• Haha 1

You can’t rush these things. Bangla has had unlicensed food and drink vendors operating roadside and on the pavements in the thirty years or so I’ve been coming here. The beer sellers did take a hit when 7/11’s  opened up on Bangla and at first they managed to survive the initial competition.

But hey ho! It’s all part of the charm of this tropical paradise

I was on Bangla last night and it was noticeable there were very few working girls - still a few freelancers but I think the organised/managed/pimped* ones were absent.

I'm sure that they'll be back soon.

(* There's a grotesque fat woman who clearly manages half a dozen quite pretty LBs just next to Sea Dragon - used to target only Chinese punters (naive?) in the old days.)

Edited by London Lowf