E-visa for Non immigrant

Has anyone applied for a Non immigrant e-visa based upon marriage? Single entry, at the thai Embassy in Rome(Italy). If yes what are all the requirements? Need to show a proof of income? If yes how much? I read online that now they want to see at least 6,500 euros plus an health insurance, but I don't know if is correct

If you have to comment nosense do not waste your time, thanks

Edited by Jack1988

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

No amount of funds in the bank is shown on here on the embassy website after clicking the non-o visa on this page.

http://www.thaiembassy.it/index.php/en/consular-services/visa-application

Normally when the amount is not shown  that means a minimum of 20k baht.

great! Thanks so much for letting me know

1 hour ago, Jack1988 said:

Has anyone applied for a Non immigrant e-visa based upon marriage?

Yes, at London fairly recently.

The E-visa application is made on the website, not the Embassy, and requirements are standard on the E-visa platform subject to language and currency conversion, although applications are processed at the local embassy.

This is a copy of the supporting document page for a Non o based on marriage, in the visa listing will show as visiting Thai family.

Official Website of Thailand Electronic Visa_4.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, sandyf said:

Yes, at London fairly recently.

The E-visa application is made on the website, not the Embassy, and requirements are standard on the E-visa platform subject to language and currency conversion, although applications are processed at the local embassy.

This is a copy of the supporting document page for a Non o based on marriage, in the visa listing will show as visiting Thai family.

Official Website of Thailand Electronic Visa_4.pdf 3.94 MB · 2 downloads

ok thanks mate!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marcus111 said:

Jack1988....

May I ask why you posted yesterday about securing your re-entry permit and now you are asking about an E-visa based upon Marriage...???

Surely if have secured your re-entry permit there would no need to ask said question..???

Just curious...!!!

Just wanted to know some information, how it works

Edited by Jack1988

3 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

not being nonsense as you mentioned but how you come up with 6500 euro when the embassy in italy says nothing about the money.. 

on the e-visa requirements you have to show 550 euros every month . I think 6500 euros are for non o immigrant for retirement

Edited by Jack1988

10 hours ago, problemfarang said:

not being nonsense as you mentioned but how you come up with 6500 euro when the embassy in italy says nothing about the money.. 

It dos not matter what an embassy website says, you have to answer the questions on the application.

1 minute ago, sandyf said:

It dos not matter what an embassy website says, you have to answer the questions on the application.

The financial proof shown for a non-o visa based upon marriage to a Thai on the e visa website when you do the application. You can write not required and upload proof of at least the standard 20k baht requirement for visa applications.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jack1988 said:

on the e-visa requirements you have to show 550 euros every month . I think 6500 euros are for non o immigrant for retirement

On the E-visa application based on marriage there are 2 financial questions, Nos 4 & 10, one relates to income and the other money in the bank, not necessary to answer both.

On the retirement application there is only one financial question.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The financial proof shown for a non-o visa based upon marriage to a Thai on the e visa website when you do the application. You can write not required and upload proof of at least the standard 20k baht requirement for visa applications.

Of course you can answer the questions in any way you want, approval is a different matter.

Maybe you can tell us which embassy approved an E-visa Non O based on marriage on the basis of 20k baht.

11 minutes ago, sandyf said:

Maybe you can tell us which embassy approved an E-visa Non O based on marriage on the basis of 20k baht.

I can recall at least one form the US. And I think there have been some from the UK as well recently.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I can recall at least one form the US. And I think there have been some from the UK as well recently.

As  usual, no personal experience and nothing definitive or any recollections on those that have had problems getting approval. I suspect that some who have had problems have never said anything.

Every indication is that the financial requirements for a Non O E-visa based on marriage are consistent with that for a 12 month extension.

In every situation there will be those that circumvent the requirements and get away with it but if you wish to advise people to risk their application on the basis of hearsay that is of course entirely up to you.