The profit of selling condominium unit in 2027

Post from an unapproved source has been removed:

16. The Bangkok Post, Khaosod, Pattaya Mail, Phuket News and the Thaiger do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on ASEAN NOW. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to the Bangkok Post, Khaosod, Pattaya Mail, Phuket News and the Thaiger publications will be deleted from the forum. These restrictions are put in place by the above publications, not by ASEAN NOW. In rare cases, forum administrators or the news team may use these sources under special permission.

Yes, your property will increase in value 10 folds, your wife will be slimmer and prettier and you'll win the lottery, now come see me in 10 years i was wrong on any of the predictions...

Edited by ezzra
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Yes, your property will increase in value 10 folds, your wife will be slimmer and prettier and you'll win the lottery, now come see me in 10 years i was wrong on any of the predictions...

But...but...but.

Those amulets I bought and the magic monk......????????

• Haha 1

Well, it's a buyer's market now and 2027 ....  ?

2017 some folks were probably saying buy buy buy, and in 5 years you'll make a lot of money ...

... Five years later, 2022, and it's a buyer's market, oops