Ceramic Mixer Tap Cartridge: Local Stock??

Greenside

Looking for a replacement 35mm single lever mixer tap cartridge like this:

image.thumb.jpeg.b982613bac0a4f3fa9d21a836bf96fd6.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.1565a9398f0bb8b108722ec9aa585a51.jpeg

It's a very common size and you can find them online for a couple of hundred baht or less, but of course all the usual suspects (Global House, Home Sukapan, HomePro et al) do the "my mee, you buy set??" routine which at a shade under 10k isn't very likely.  Delivery from abroad is tediously long since the kitchen sink is unusable in the meantime.  Anyone know a plumbing supply store in CM?

Is the crack in the unit the problem ? , I would try SuperGlue ,clamp it together tight

while it cures , i have fixed all kinds of stuff with superGlue , still good years later,

Try that if you cannot find the part you need ,never heard of that brand before,

even findinding replacement valves for ordinary taps is nearly impossible here,

for me anyway , have to buy from China.  Good Luck.

regards Worgeordie

It wasn't the original issue, I think I probably overtightened while refitting the cartridge (I dissembled it completely and now wish I hadn't as it's a so-and-so to put back together ????  )

I've superglued it and now going to have another go at installation.  Kerox is a major valve manufacturer based in Hungary, by the way. The cartridge was decent quality but got very stiff to operate after eight years of service as they all tend to do.  Thanks for the advice anyway.