Two transgender suspects arrested on Pattaya Beach after allegedly trying to steal Russian tourist’s gold necklace

webfact

Its always Beach Road.... for years its been beach road.

For years, anyone (most) who visit Pattaya are surely aware that walking the ‘beach side’ of beach road is asking for hassle....  its is the reason for numerous ‘crack-downs’ over the years.

Yet, even after numerous crack-downs, numerous similar reports re-surface year after year... 

Why ???... because the crack-downs do nothing... a week of police visibly patrolling the area, then they go back to the comfort of their stations... Policing the area is too much like hard work without the profit. 

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Its always Beach Road.... for years its been beach road.

For years, anyone (most) who visit Pattaya are surely aware that walking the ‘beach side’ of beach road is asking for hassle....  its is the reason for numerous ‘crack-downs’ over the years.

I've always walked on Beach Rd very late at night/ early hours of the morning. Guess I don't look like someone who's approachable or someone or someone who's friendly.

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

As with us ‘foreigners’ we don’t want to be tarred by the same brush as the foreigners who cause trouble, I imagine the same is for the respectable LB’s who don’t want to be tarred with the same brush as the ‘LB-crims’ operating in these areas.

But there is a propensity of higher crimes committed by LB sex workers compared to lady sex workers. A Lady sex worker have at least some possibility of being a bride to some desperate man rejected by women in his own country for a "wife visa" but an LB has no chances at all. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

No mention of sexual assault charges.  One time late at night, not morning, in patong a Thai gal (lived on Phuket) I was with, thought it would be funny to see me attacked by the LB's. So she dropped back some distance as we walked.  She was surprised none assaulted me. But Im pretty sure I don't exude  fondness for that sex. 

But any person who comes up to another person and gropes them like that should be considered an assault and a  sexual assault crime if that person presents and or thinks they are the opposite sex.  If I physically ward any off me after they touched me first it should be self defense.   

2 hours ago, Elkski said:

No mention of sexual assault charges.  One time late at night, not morning, in patong a Thai gal (lived on Phuket) I was with, thought it would be funny to see me attacked by the LB's. So she dropped back some distance as we walked.  She was surprised none assaulted me. But Im pretty sure I don't exude  fondness for that sex. 

You perhaps exude the same pheromones as bbi1...   the LB’s know you are just too much man to handle.... 

Seriously though... with these LB’s... (walking st etc) if they accost you, if you react negatively things can go sideways quickly... they can be a nuisance....  

So.. when they grab a foreigner is it considered sexual assault?...  the indian guy had to pay 200,000 baht for ‘grabbing a female’ on walking street (although I don’t know the extent of the ‘grab or assault’...  

5 hours ago, Onerak said:

But there is a propensity of higher crimes committed by LB sex workers compared to lady sex workers. A Lady sex worker have at least some possibility of being a bride to some desperate man rejected by women in his own country for a "wife visa" but an LB has no chances at all. 

Wow.

14 hours ago, bbi1 said:

I've always walked on Beach Rd very late at night/ early hours of the morning. Guess I don't look like someone who's approachable or someone or someone who's friendly.

You have to have that 'look' the retired Expats have mostly got...... no money!

Edited by jacko45k
  • Haha 2