400K on Deposit for Renewal of Retirement Stamp (Marriage)

15 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

But your question is about retirement extension or marriage extension?  If for retirement marriage rules do not apply.  We believe you are asking about marriage extension of stay rather than retirement?

???????NO.  Iam asking what constitutes the required 2 months for deposit of 400K for the renewal of my Retirement Stamp.  Two calendar months i.e October and November or two consecutive periods of thirty days i.e. 10 October to 9 December.

UB Joe has already answered me.  Thanks UK Joe

13 minutes ago, Pompey Lad 1938 said:

???????NO.  Iam asking what constitutes the required 2 months for deposit of 400K for the renewal of my Retirement Stamp.  Two calendar months i.e October and November or two consecutive periods of thirty days i.e. 10 October to 9 December.

UB Joe has already answered me.  Thanks UK Joe

Sorry but the amount of bank deposit required for retirement extensions is 800k not 400k.  You said marriage and for that it is 400k but extension will be on basis of marriage and require marriage documents/wife rather than just you for retirement.

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

Sorry but the amount of bank deposit required for retirement extensions is 800k not 400k.  You said marriage and for that it is 400k but extension will be on basis of marriage and require marriage documents/wife rather than just you for retirement.

Subject closed.  UB Joe's reply is sufficient.