Accessing the forum from India

damole

I am currently in India and whenever I try to log in to the forum or access the forum once logged in I get a banned message.  It's OK if I use my VPN service to connect to a server in Thailand and seems to be OK if I am using the forum and then disconnect or though still not sure about this last bit.

I have emailed support but they have just told me my account is fine.  Could someone with a VPN try connecting to India and see what happens if they try to log in to the site?

It doesn't seem like a really sensible solution.  Imagine if my Thai banking websites blocked India or my UK ones.  Think of all the business travellers and tourists who come to Thailand and want to be able to access important websites form their home never mind all the people in India who would behind the great firewall of "not India".

Yes I probably should have described it as not very fair rather not sensible. 

The weird thing is that once I've connected with the VPN and opened the site I can then disconnect and continue to use it.  This is great of course because always being connected to my VPN's Thai server causes issues with other things I am doing on my computer.