Myanmar flasher attacked outside mall after exposing himself to woman/students - says he was just relieving himself

webfact

15 minutes ago, webfact said:

Police fined him for committing an indecent act in public and released him. 

So what do you think? 

Should the public in such cases take matters into their own hands, as it were?

1. So, he is out and can continue his dirty work, while an American or European had been jailed and deported.
2. I don´t think! Already have a set of standard answers.
3. No, they should not attacked him or have beaten him up. This is clearly a sick man, that was not violent. Just call the police.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

So, he is out and can continue his dirty work, while an American or European had been jailed and deported.

Which American and European have been jailed then deported for flashing/taking a leak in public?  Where were those cases reported?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Which American and European have been jailed then deported for flashing/taking a leak in public?  Where were those cases reported?

Oh my god! Are you not going to ask for example and proof, like a kindergarten child? You know how it is. Big news when a person is fishing in the wrong place, swimming with corals and happens to hit one or collecting already broken and fallen down ones. Ops! fine 100k, no problem.

But ok, everything was reported in my dreams, so now you can go back sleep. Or maybe you can find another thing to pick on.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

1. So, he is out and can continue his dirty work, while an American or European had been jailed and deported.
2. I don´t think! Already have a set of standard answers.
3. No, they should not attacked him or have beaten him up. This is clearly a sick man, that was not violent. Just call the police.

not correct, if a foreigner committed such a crime it would certainly not result in deportation or even jail time, a fine probably.

• Like 1

My understanding is that the Burmese man, although small, had still managed to draw a large crowd, even after two previous attempts at an impromptu snake show that day.

The police,. suitably impressed at his pulling power let him off, as technically, the third time was considered a charm.

22 hours ago, webfact said:

At the police station Wai told investigators via an interpreter that he was not in fact masturbating but was urinating in the bushes while waiting for his girlfriend. 

If you shake it more than 10-times you're playing with it.

On 12/9/2022 at 11:50 AM, Gottfrid said:
On 12/9/2022 at 9:40 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

Oh my god! Are you not going to ask for example and proof, like a kindergarten child? You know how it is. Big news when a person is fishing in the wrong place, swimming with corals and happens to hit one or collecting already broken and fallen down ones. Ops! fine 100k, no problem.

You have an odd idea about the mind of a kintergarten child!

1. None of those were jailed then deported for flashing/urinating.

2. None of them were fined B100k.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You have an odd idea about the mind of a kintergarten child!

1. None of those were jailed then deported for flashing/urinating.

2. None of them were fined B100k.

Yeah, at least I only have one.

"a term that combines the word 'slide' and 'worm' "...... That's a new one. I never heard that term before. Sounds rather innocent. It might just work if you see a cute girl and ask her if she wants to come over you your place to see your slide worm. She'll probably expect to see something in an aquarium. When she finds out what your slide worm really is she'll know exactly where you are going to slide it. 

20 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What?

One idea that likes the mindset of a kindergarten child. That´s was what you posted, right? Or was my answer to hard to understand? Maybe you should reconsider. Better that you focus on remembering what you post when you get an answer.