Service center for ASUS notebook?

csaba81

As far as I can see there's no one official service center in Chiang Mai. Need to have both the screen and fan replaced so quite a big job. I suppose most repair shops handle multiple brands so if anyone can recommend one I would appreciate it.

I bought my Vivobook from JIB in Central Festival

2 Year warranty. If they can not service in store they will send to BKK

Also there is an independent repair place - Meechok Plaza - same side as McD - upstairs past the courtyard. I have used him and service was OK.

Heading to JIB soon - bottom 1/3 of my screen just a black box - no icons visible.

TG for warranty !!! 555

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, seedy said:

I bought my Vivobook from JIB in Central Festival

2 Year warranty. If they can not service in store they will send to BKK

JIB doesn't do any warranty work. They will always send it to Asus for any warranty claim.

Afaik the only official Asus service center is in Fortune Town in Bangkok. so OP has to find a 3rd party shop if he wants to get it fixed locally.

I can vouch for the guy in Meechok Plaza, upstairs above the bookshop opposit Bangkok Bank. He repaired a Samsung tablet that Samsung said would cost 6000 baht. He fixed it using new parts for 600 baht and the problem was not what Samsung told me! Highly recommend him for his integrity.

Also there is an Asus service centre inside Future Electronics on the frontage road between Theppanya Hospital & Central Festival. Easy to miss, on the left past Jia Tong Heng Chinese restaurant, where there is a sign showing brands like Philips, Panasonic, etc.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, brommers said:

Also there is an Asus service centre inside Future Electronics on the frontage road between Theppanya Hospital & Central Festival.

Was just there - dropped off my Vivobook

JIB in Central said a month to send to BKK and back.

Future said 3-5 days

• Thanks 1