Pattaya City Expats Club

wcr

Pattaya Citty Expats Club (PCEC) meets every Sunday morning at Henry J Beans for breakfast at 09.30 onwards, meeting starts at 10.30am.

Yesterday we had our AGM where for the first time we had an election for the board of the club voted for by the members of the club. In the past people where just selected by the chairman if he thought they were ok people. That has now stopped. We had 13 candidates for 9 places. The chairman and 75% of the old board either didn't stand for election or weren't voted for by the membership. As a result we have a few of the old board left in place, like Chris Hill, Allan S and Max R, plus new members including myself.

For anyone out there who didn't come to the meeting in the past due to the personalities running the club and the political rubbish going on between the two clubs, hopefully that will now stop and you are very welcome to attend our club in the future.

For anyone out there who has never been, we have a line up of very interesting speakers that come in to talk about many different aspects of living/working and surviving in Pattaya. We have a regular once a month slot from the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital who talk about thier services and looking after your body. We have a discount scheme for members all over Pattaya which is being added to regularly. We always list what is happening around town and have an open forum at the end where you can ask questions about all aspects of living here.

Why not come along and give us a try, you will be very welcome by the new board of the club.

I am always there when i get the chance to get down to Pat...about 3 times a year.

Last time we had the guy who was discussing the alternative breathing tecs,(interesting) and D.N.was on about the Royal Visit.

PS still waiting for my membership card (about 3 years now) :D:o