Home pod best app Thai music

Jockstar

There is no Apple device called “home hub” 

There are 2 devices the HomePod and HomePod Mini

if you have an iPhone, iPod, or iPhone you can use AirPlay from virtually any app like YouTube YouTube Music or any app that the iPhone, iPod, or iPhone supports

For native support Apple Music and Pandora are definitely supported, others maybe supported via handoff 

3 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

There is no Apple device called “home hub” 

There are 2 devices the HomePod and HomePod Mini

if you have an iPhone, iPod, or iPhone you can use AirPlay from virtually any app like YouTube YouTube Music or any app that the iPhone, iPod, or iPhone supports

For native support Apple Music and Pandora are definitely supported, others maybe supported via handoff 

My mistake. Meant home pod as per my topic header.

What app do you use to airplay to them? My wife was trying to use Spotify. But its drops out. I set it up again so she can play from Youtube. She doesn't want to pay for Apple Music. Hence the need for something free that will work.

5 hours ago, Jockstar said:

What app do you use to airplay to them? My wife was trying to use Spotify. But its drops out. I set it up again so she can play from Youtube. She doesn't want to pay for Apple Music. Hence the need for something free that will work.

There is no app needed, you just need to be on the same Wi-Fi network that the HomePod is on then use control center to AirPlay from your iDevice and though I don’t use Spotify I downloaded it for you and it works as well as YouTube Music and the other music apps I have,  however I do pay for YouTube premium so have no idea how the add’s interrupt.

Incidentally I download the music so don’t usually stream, I have probably around 72 hours currently available 

Just pay for YouTube premium ฿159 per month 

FF5C932B-03CF-40DF-9E0B-76DC5A8AB904.thumb.jpeg.904c4787464b8409e1a1140d4b209da6.jpeg

Edited by sometimewoodworker

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Eric Sankt said:

On the Airasia website it says you can pay for upto 40Kg of extra baggage which is 1235 Baht if you prepay. Airasia used to have a good online customer services chat facility. Last few times I visited there website this feature wasnt available. Does anyone know if you have 5 bags weighing 8Kg each is okay or is there a limit on the number of bags that can make up the 40Kg. 

The number of bags is unlimited, though 40 bags of 1kg each would make for an interesting conversation ???? 

However since each bag has a weight the more bags you have the less weight of stuff you can put into them.