Villa Market New Store @ Bukis Phuket

george

Villa Market New Store @ Bukis Phuket

4jNdcdJk6XmypPrPTES9jC77OgCHQeqohun37pw2

On the 9th of December, 2022, Villa Market opened a new store in the heart of Phuket on Chalermprakiat Ratchakan Thi 9 Road, just north of the Darasamuth underpass. 

l8_PPnzRRJZUjeEqbcPSO8dV6KDmwxtG75yTtSso

TiY4pmhbQBnTpZzTVHlE3fH6sFekJRvrPLwJdUD3

(Click on the map to see the store’s location in google maps)

https://goo.gl/maps/Z21byVCXYA3kmFuW6 

Our new Bukis store opens from 9:00am to 9:00pm every day!

All of your Villa Market favorites are now available at Villa Market Bukis, including a number of ranges that are exclusive to Villa Market, including:

• Monoprix

• Woolworths

• Iceland

• Birds Eye

• Walkers Chips

• Cellini coffee

• Cheetos

• Young’s frozen foods

• Sunridge Farms

• Co-Op

• The Apple Press

• Cheez-It

• Athenos dips

• Raley’s frozen fruit

• McCain frozen foods

To name a few!

Our Bukis Phuket store is a full service supermarket with all product categories available including Fresh & Frozen Foods, Beer, Wine, Spirits, Grocery items and all your household needs. Everything you need, in one place. 

xMwwYZit2Ou0Skv6Y3DZ5NGMtGQ_LmvLT01muD_j

VHAoioAR4NIndLxlWsV5uxvJDKeWbvGNrRf6hY7n

xpdVbKm7oT2owTiO9p6lf6b3kcpj-1CKaS8NaAhi

Free GI Burgers!

BcVabf5hja5I9ji38RStNnKffmtujywxgaJLA9KY

For the month of December, we’re offering a special promotion to the first 50 customers in our Bukis store each day that spend THB 1,000 or more = a free GI Burger! Our GI Burgers have been loved by Villa Market customers for nearly 50 years and are made using only the best steaks & the original recipe developed by our Founder & President Khun Surapong. 

Our shop online service is also operating from our Bukis store, so if you’re in the Bukis area, you can order from shop.villamarket.com and have delivered same day. We’ve also got some welcome gifts for new users of our Shop Online service, you can choose from the following coupons for your 1st order:

• DDAYFREE (Free delivery, minimum spend THB 1,000)

• NEWME200 (THB 200 discount, minimum spend THB 2,000)

so please check out https://shop.villamarket.com/promotions/8000000404 for more information. 

You can contact our Bukis Store through any of the following channels:

Phone: 02-502-7385

Line App: 

All Villa Market stores have their own Line App service that allows you to chat directly with our staff in that store and even order products for delivery if you would like. 

tfgidf-qBKtLkl0OTR5zgOe9lLRH8rzoaj22PwCM

Scan this QR code from within Line App and you will be connected with our Bukis Phuket store. 

Z_L5f0deoDYjEkNOo4thjqJYbPNDzvP_jMEht2oc

1 hour ago, zzzzz said:

Just a note:
pre covid Villa in Chern Talay was More expensive for many items than the nearby Central supermarket

Now the reverse is true for many items

Well, it depends, last week I visit Villamarket in Hua-Hin to buy mushrooms of the type of champignons.

I was shocked by the price of a normal box, more than 500 thb.

After I went to the Makro and paid 55 thb for the same box.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Peterphuket said:

Well, it depends, last week I visit Villamarket in Hua-Hin to buy mushrooms of the type of champignons.

You can buy complete mushroom 'growing kits' and grow them very easily at home if you'd like to try this ... its fun, and even. person who has zero green thumbs can do it. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/12/2022 at 4:20 PM, Peterphuket said:

Sounds like you were looking at some imported mushrooms at VM.   I regularly order on-line from their Chalong branch, great service.   Co-incidentally, just now had delivered an order I made this morning, which includes some mushrooms.   Very large ones, 200g, 79 baht.

20221215_122719.jpg

20221215_122728.jpg

53 minutes ago, pagallim said:

Sounds like you were looking at some imported mushrooms at VM.   I regularly order on-line from their Chalong branch, great service.   Co-incidentally, just now had delivered an order I made this morning, which includes some mushrooms.   Very large ones, 200g, 79 baht.

20221215_122719.jpg

20221215_122728.jpg

Yeh, that's a better price, however still more expansive compere to the Makro.

IMHO the problem with Villa, and probably other shops, is the lack of consistency.

I had good experience with the original Villa near Sukhumvit Soi 31, Bangkok.

There was Villa market in the middle of Soi 11. I saw they put sold cuts out of the fridge on room temperature tables in the morning, I guess to show them to customers so that they buy them.

And then in the evening they put those items back in the fridge. Repeat every day.

Since I saw this I never purchased anything in that shop anymore which should be constantly in a fridge.

I don't know how common this behavior is, but I would be surprised if that was the only shop where they do that.

• Thanks 1

I know K. Soraphong himself and his wife and two children since he opened his first shop in Sukhumvit soi 33, this is going back 35 years,  he used to work there himself in those days, of course, since than a lot of water passed in the MeKhong river...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went in here the other day.

They said i can get a free something weird i didn't want. Said no. Then she said how about a free burger and showed the pic above. Ok. That looked good.

So she walks ober to a nearby shelf and picks up a brown bag and brings it over.

I just smiled and said no.

So the delicious looking free burgers are actually room temperature, sitting on a shelf all day. 

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/16/2022 at 8:27 AM, Peterphuket said:

But I try to buy rabbit for XMas time, unfortunately hard to find.

Even in Keang Krachan difficult to find, looks like there are no rabbits in LOS.

Peter, Rabbit?