Tops - Buriram

South

Same in Bkk, like the e ticket machines at the cinema they have to have an assistant to get you through it anyway, so what's the point? At the tills e payments are holding up the lines more than old ladies looking for their purse until after it's all packed away ever did- where's me phone, what the pass number love, raw sak crew etc

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Startmeup said:

I Will always use the check out lady when doing shopping just like I will always use cash to pay for it. I don't get paid to clock up my bill and Im happy to continue using cash like I have since forever. New does not always mean better. 

Not so long from now you will likely have no choice. Self checkouts will be the only options as will cashless payments. May as well go with the flow now.

7 hours ago, puchooay said:

Not so long from now you will likely have no choice. Self checkouts will be the only options as will cashless payments. May as well go with the flow now.

Nah Ill happily change where I shop before I support companies that enact these things.

10 hours ago, Startmeup said:

Nah Ill happily change where I shop before I support companies that enact these things.

Unless you are going to shop at the village shop, you'll be using cashless in the not too distant future. Manned checkouts will be phased out too. The price paid for embracing modern technology.

These self checkout machines are everywhere. I am finding them in airports where you can que jump by using one to get a boarding pass.

All the more normal people seem to prefer the chumminess of the que.

As an after thought. 

By using a machine the company saves money so one day they will pass on the savings to the customer?