Bangkok Bank Branch Transfer

As said you have to open a new account - with all that entails.  And they likely will not want to close your old account (you might want to use again) so you can take it down to almost no baht (but if you want to keep it open be sure to have enough to pay yearly fees for no use).

Edited by lopburi3

28 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

As said you have to open a new account - with all that entails.  And they likely will not want to close your old account (you might want to use again) so you can take it down to almost no baht (but if you want to keep it open be sure to have enough to pay yearly fees for no use).

I am keeping both my accounts. The one in Pattaya is dormant but has enough money in it (10k+) to keep it open and no issues. Debit Card has expired but even my Buriram account I don't have a Debit Card, withdrawals I do via the Banking App

19 hours ago, Jonathan Swift said:

Why didn't you ask the manager at your bank? Duh. If you come here every post might give you a different answer. 

Because I am not currently in LOS.  My branch is in CM and it has moved.  So, yes I could fly to CM and ask him or I could just ask the helpful people on this forum

• Like 1