Language requirement for British Citizenship

Hello 

a very good friend of mine arrived from BKK A little over 5 years ago , 

She is single , and the visa she was granted was indefinite leave to enter.

ILE visa.

She also passed this test

NOCN E1 (pic attached )

is this the correct test that will enable her to apply for British Citizenship ?

Thanks

4ECD26CF-B2C8-45FB-A49B-918E81A8E71A.jpeg

I don’t think they are still on the approved list of providers but that doesn’t matter for citizenship. Level 3 is the required level and I think level 1 is higher so I think it would be ok but best to check the Home Office instructions to be sure.

Which IELTS Life Skills test do I need?

If you are applying to UK Visas and Immigration for a ‘family of a settled person’ visa, choose IELTS Life Skills A1.

If you are applying to UK Visas and Immigration for a 'family of a settled person' extension visa, choose IELTS Life Skills A2.

* In January 2016, the UK government announced its intention to introduce the A2 English requirement for family route migrants seeking to extend their stay in the UK (https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-a2-english-requirement-in-the-family-route).  After two-and-a half-years in the UK, non-EEA national partners and parents on the family route will need to pass a speaking and listening test at level A2 in order to qualify, for further leave to remain on the five-year partner or parent route to settlement.  Information on when this requirement will be introduced and further details will be confirmed in due course and published on the GOV.UK website.  Please note that the new A2 English language requirement will not affect those required to apply for further leave to remain in the meantime.

If you are applying to UK Visas and Immigration for indefinite leave to remain or citizenship, choose IELTS Life Skills B1.