Where to hire an economical car in Bangkok or Pattaya?

pals08609

Hi everyone,
                    Please I would like to hire a car and drive myself and my girlfriend who is a Thai national, I'm a professional London Taxi driver,  I'm 76 old with no medical problems, and my Thai girlfriend is 45 years old who drives too, I want to hire an economical car either in Bangkok or Pattaya. 
I would be grateful if anyone could give me the number to someone who rents selfdrive vehicles, but it has to be someone who has a reasonable priced economical car to hire, I want to hire this car for a month. I'll be in Thailand. Bangkok on the 15th February 2023,

Please get in touch with me if you have any suggestions?

Thank you for reading this.

Yours sincerely 

*Personal information removed*

I see lots of cheap car rentals in Pattaya. Earlier I wanted to rent one for my 6-month stay in Thailand but then I discovered Bolt and my Bolt expenses are 6K max/month.  Bangkok I knew a guy who used to sell stolen cars for 100K. Fake papers are additional. 

There are plenty of non mainstream car hire companies in Pattaya. Off hand, there's one at the corner of Thepprasit and Thappraya Roads, and another on the corner of Soi Wat-Boon and 2nd Road.

Here's a couple of tips.  Make sure the car has first class (fully comprehensive) insurance. Take an extremely long video of every aspect of the car, noting every stone chip and interior defect. 

Many a minor dent on a rental car has been paid for many times over. :coffee1: