Samui hotel apologises after guest puts washing up liquid in her coffee as sweetening syrup

webfact

16 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Why would a bottle of Fairy Liquid be close to where she was having her coffee, and surely after one small drop, there would be bubbles showing. A scam by her, on the hotel I suspect.

Perhaps the frothed milk hid the tiny soap bubbles.   Perhaps Fairy doesn't froth in coffee with milk.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Daily News did not need to explain about Thailand's defamation laws where damage to reputations can result in serious consequences even if allegations are proven.

if she had died and then the brother went on to name the hotel....... would they still ....na forget it this is thailand. 

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, webfact said:

the bottle without any label

Sweetening syrup?

Did she find it in the kitchenette??

If there is anything then it's a much too small bags of coffee mate and sugar clearly labelled.

Sounds suspicious.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, realfunster said:

In my experience most Thai washing up liquid requires a veritable niagara falls of water action to get some decent bubbles going, certainly a lot more than a gentle stir with a teaspoon. I feel it is fairly unlikely that she is partaking in any kind of scam. 

Not the stuff I use.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Sweetening syrup?

Did she find it in the kitchenette??

If there is anything then it's a much too small bags of coffee mate and sugar clearly labelled.

Sounds suspicious.

It says a 5 star hotel during wait for check in process - nothing to do with room.

liquid soap..  will go thru the "system" in less than  15  minutes.. and it ain't gonna be pretty

very doubtful there was time to do anything but hit the throne ,,  and stay put.. for a while

good news is,,  the results end up  squeaky clean

errr.. don't ask how I know