Non o.retirement visa ... How many times

That has come up previously.

I have zero reports to base this reply on so it's a blind shot.

What you actually mean is visa exempt then with 800k in bank on day of application apply for non O retirement with no intention of obtaining a 12 month extension.

Thinking immigration would perhaps accept one wash and repeat but it's obviously a scam to circumvent the intention of pathway to extensions based on retirement. 

There are some consulates (not many) that provide a ME Non O visa retirement.

Valid for one year. 

Edited by DrJack54

11 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

That has come up previously.

I have zero reports to base this reply on so it's a blind shot.

What you actually mean is visa exempt then with 800k in bank on day of application apply for non O retirement with no intention of obtaining a 12 month extension.

Thinking immigration would perhaps accept one wash and repeat but it's obviously a scam to circumvent the intention of pathway to extensions based on retirement. 

There are some consulates (not many) that provide a ME Non O visa retirement.

Valid for one year. 

I suppose you would do this if you planned on spending say 6 months a year in uk and 6 months a year in Thailand?Is this not possible?

1 hour ago, ian carman said:

I suppose you would do this if you planned on spending say 6 months a year in uk and 6 months a year in Thailand?Is this not possible?

Certainly 6 months in Thailand and 6 months in own country is very popular plan.

Thinking there are already options for that such as METV or TV with extension and visa run for repeat.

My reading of the OP was to use his plan ongoing visa exempt+non O wash and repeat for ongoing stay.

Just a way to circumvent the rules. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1