Thai Visa Rules

Hi all , I would like to inquire regarding what is the rule after a tourist visa.

I currently have a 60day tourist visa the i assume i can apply for a 30day extension at Bangkok-Sathorn at the end of the 60days.

At the end of the 30day extension do i need to go out again and get another tourist visa the same or can i go to Cambodia border and receive a 30day stamp ( and a trip each month for 3months ) ?

Also, if i can go to the border do i need an exit ticket ( train,bus or air ) to a neighbour country and the date should be shown toward the end of the 90day border run. ? (Then I go back to the tourist visa run outside ) is this correct ??

appreciate anyones help on this. - confused in bkk.

thanks.

steven

1. Apply for 30 day extension before the end of the 60 days - it will start at the end.

2. If you have not used the 30 day visa exempt entry you can use up to 90 days in a six month period - but expect delays while checks are made - better to have a visa.

3. You are required to have onward tickets within the 30 (not 90 days) days permitted by a visa exempt entry. So if you do 3 times you need three tickets.