I need to rent month by month in Bangkok, anybody know a reliable agent/website?

Siddharta

Just now, problemfarang said:

Google is your friend.

So is this forum (when tools don’t respond !!!)... 

OP: There are plenty of serviced apartments around town which will take month by month residents. 

Obviously it depends on your price point and desired area - Going direct to the property will guarantee you avoid scammers and get a direct price. 

• Like 2

Rents literally went up 25% since Chinese were allowed to come in. Wife has a condo, but is renting it out to a struggling young professional couple and did not raise the rent. Our rent where we live is going up 25%. Personally I think it is a ripoff and I insisted on walking out. Then I checked the comparables in the area and there is nothing for the price we are paying even after the hike. If I see something a bit cheaper the agent either does not reply or the price went up 25%. I am gonna have to swallow my pride I guess. 

This is just a lesson for the stubborn. Even with a massive oversupply of condos as long as there is demand the prices will go up. Kicking myself for not buying another condo during covid.