My first 90-day online registration

For the first time in over 15 years, I filed my 90-day report two days ago. The regular notification was due on February 8, 2023.

All the years before, this notification was done automatically along with my annual Retirement Extension from Immigration Phuket - I live here just under 6 months each year.

About the process:

- I made the application with Firefox, latest version 109.0 64 bit on a WIN10 NB - WITHOUT VPN - so with TH IP.

- Start 11:01 with the link found here in the forum https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

- After filling and sending I received 11:07 confirmation "Dear XXX, Your account has been successfully created" - together with PW

- 11:22 after previously filling out the application completely and submitting it, I received the email: "Dear XXX, We have received your information successfully, you can find your information below" - plus a completely filled TM47.pdf file, but without confirmation from immigration

- 11:47 then the email "Dear XXX, Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been approved", together with the “RECEIPT OF NOTIFICATION" pdf. to print out and clip in my PP.

I am absolutely happy, especially after reading the many futile or long delayed experiences with this here on the forum.