Where can you get bivalent covid vaccine?

topswijaya

• 3 weeks later...

The government will start to roll out Pfizer's BA.1 bivalent vaccine next month.  It's received a gift of 501,120 doses from South Korea.

A second batch of one million doses is due to arrive from France next month.

It's not clear yet how they will be available.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I received the bivalent Pfizer vaccine in my local district government health clinic in Bangkok on Friday.  They jab a maximum of 20 people per day on a first come, first served basis.  It was free.

(And though I'm feeling a little bit achy, I feel much, much better than I did after my last, Moderna, jab. which really knocked me for six.)

Just now, scottiejohn said:

Is there a specific reason to still be getting Covid shots?

Are you in a high risk group or somethng?

Something to do with Covid not having gone away? Not wanting to get sick or die? Plus, I'm expecting to make a return trip to the UK where 6,307 people were admitted to hospital in England with Covid in the last week.  Doubtless many, many times that number were sick with the disease.  (England has a cavalier attitude to Covid.  Hardly anyone wears a mask these days, taking the former bozo Prime Minister as their role model.)

Source:  https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Something to do with Covid not having gone away? Not wanting to get sick or die? Plus, I'm expecting to make a return trip to the UK where 6,307 people were admitted to hospital in England with Covid in the last week.  Doubtless many, many times that number were sick with the disease.  (England has a cavalier attitude to Covid.  Hardly anyone wears a mask these days, taking the former bozo Prime Minister as their role model.)

Source:  https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

You are correct!

• Like 1