Neglect!

thailand49

IMG_20230205_135624.thumb.jpg.58a7a6e1350a05e00bef6c2cfaebaf55.jpgIMG_20230205_135617.thumb.jpg.5a567f2bf71da21563356da106ed8d19.jpg 

This is a Thai village on the East side of Pattaya named 

Fai Mii Add Kan just off Soi Siam Country Club road. 

The Municipal spends a huge amount of money on wasteful projects particularly digging and digging over and over roads to put drains in recent removed all the Soi signs although not needed even if it was could have just the top sign portion instead they the entire pole just because the want to change the name of the Soi a bit. 

But what they don't address is what necessary to make Thai lives better and safer!  The pictures I've included is just one Soi of many in this village neglect although reported for years to be fixed.

The collapse of these drains aren't only dangerous it is an health hazard beneath it looks and smell like a unflushed  toilet. Many can't even drive into the Soi to their homes it has become a hazard to walk one slip if not the wild Soi dogs get you. There is a large children population that is subjected to this neglect by the municipality no longer can come out and play. 

They don't seem to care! 

It's beautiful.

Fashion.

Why add more harmful concrete to the environment???

It's good to have dangerous areas so you don't drive too fast!!!!  Now that's good Thai thinking!!!!

If I had a work permit to fix it, I'd fly there immediately and get to work!!!  Unfortunately, it's a job for Thais.

LOSaveyourmoneyanddon'tfixtheroads