90days online - can take a while

I didn't realise how long it takes - 2 or 3 days,  but that's working days (more precisely,  days that Immigration is working).

Today was the 6th day of my 7-day grace period (Immigration counts it as the  7th day and I had to report by today).

Reporting Friday afternoon obviously didn't work. 

Nice trip to CW.

As always,  90 days report online didn't work for me.

The reasons were different every time.  I will try next time.

3 hours ago, Lorry said:

As always,  90 days report online didn't work for me.

The reasons were different every time.  I will try next time

As the saying goes ...the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting change.

Assume that you are using the new...ish online reporting link.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

Also you can submit report 15 days prior to due date. 

What reasons for rejection have you been given.

Begs the question that online reporting for CW has worked with zero glitch for MANY.

Are you using autofill after first couple of fields. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

I am using the new system.

As I said,  the reasons why until now it has never worked for me are different every time I try.

Once because I had a new passport.  Once because I had a new visa.

This time because I didn't do it early enough (I didn't get rejected, just pending).

The whole point of my OP was: if you want to do it online, do it early.  It may take the better part of a week. Not 2-3 days.

• Thumbs Up 2

20 hours ago, Lorry said:

20 hours ago, Lorry said:
20 hours ago, proton said:

Did you get email confirmation then pending?

Yes

And, did you check the status with the website? As the prior response indicated, the email notifying the Approved status was never received. 

The same has been experienced by me; no email received but Approved status showing on the status check website page.

Edited by rwilem
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, rwilem said:

And, did you check the status with the website? As the prior response indicated, the email notifying the Approved status was never received. 

The same has been experienced by me; no email received but Approved status showing on the status check website page.

Yes, I did check the status. "Pending"

My point is that this seems to be not an automated process ( like CoE and TP sometimes were). It seems to be manually processed.  You you need at least a couple of working days. Weekends don't count. 

47 minutes ago, Lorry said:

You you need at least a couple of working days. Weekends don't count. 

That's why online they send you reminder 15 days prior to due date.

As soon as that is received do the report.

Frankly don't see the point of this thread. 

Do online 15 days early and if for some reason there is issue you still have couple of weeks to deal with it. 

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

That's why online they send you reminder 15 days prior to due date.

As soon as that is received do the report.

Frankly don't see the point of this thread. 

Do online 15 days early and if for some reason there is issue you still have couple of weeks to deal with it. 

I did my last 90 days 15 days early. 

Then I realized that I "lost" 15 days - it had become a 75days report, because the new 90 days started on the day of my report (but if you report late, during the 7 days grace period, the new 90 days start from the day you should have reported, not on the actual day of your report). 

Result: the next 90 days report is due about 2 weeks before the next visa extension. So it will be 2 trips to CW  insteaf of one..

Of course, I am always glad if I have a chance to visit CW.

7 hours ago, Lorry said:

I did my last 90 days 15 days early. 

Then I realized that I "lost" 15 days - it had become a 75days report, because the new 90 days started on the day of my report (but if you report late, during the 7 days grace period, the new 90 days start from the day you should have reported, not on the actual day of your report). 

Result: the next 90 days report is due about 2 weeks before the next visa extension. So it will be 2 trips to CW  insteaf of one..

Of course, I am always glad if I have a chance to visit CW.

You are not losing anything.

Takes one minute to do it online.

I don't see the problem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/7/2023 at 12:37 AM, Lorry said:

The whole point of my OP was: if you want to do it online, do it early.  It may take the better part of a week. Not 2-3 days.

Since I started using the latest on-line system, the longest delay in 5 reports has been 1 day between submission and approval, the last 2 reports have been approved same day.

2 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

Since I started using the latest on-line system, the longest delay in 5 reports has been 1 day between submission and approval, the last 2 reports have been approved same day.

That's nice to hear,  I will definitely try online again. 

2 hours ago, Shannoblic said:

If you have submitted on-line but are becoming concerned about the time can you go to your regular Immigration Office to do it?

Yes.

This is what I did the last 2 times. 

After I got my report at CW I always canceled my online request (it was still pending).

19 minutes ago, Lorry said:

Yes.

This is what I did the last 2 times. 

After I got my report at CW I always canceled my online request (it was still pending).

To avoid trip to CW you could consider online report 15 days prior to due date and if not approved within couple of days use mail option.

If you use a B4 envelope for return post CW include all the photocopies along with TM7 form for next report. 

If online is subsequently approved that is not an issue.

They will still return post your mail report with notation that it was already approved. 

• Thanks 1