Wanted - Accommodation to rent in Bang Sare for winter 2023

samsingsong

I live in Bang Sarey and all the nice  Villas with pools are on East side of Sukumvit ,,as far as I know, on West side there  are condos , rooms ,,but when you say Dark side it is not Pattaya  its just a nice area  actually prettier than the west beach side   sprall  Bang Sarey is a small place  ,

On 2/12/2023 at 3:19 AM, liddelljohn said:

I live in Bang Sarey and all the nice  Villas with pools are on East side of Sukumvit ,,as far as I know, on West side there  are condos , rooms ,,but when you say Dark side it is not Pattaya  its just a nice area  actually prettier than the west beach side   sprall  Bang Sarey is a small place  ,

Thanks for your reply.

I agree it is nice there, great views, and I shouldn't have called it the dark side, not at all like some of the the dark side of Pattaya.

However, I'd rather stay where I don't have to cross Sukhamvit to get to the see front, market etc.

5 hours ago, samsingsong said:

Thanks for your reply, but I have looked and only found longer term rentals so far, not the 3 months we're looking for. Why I'm asking locals if they know of anything. 

Send a message as they may know of something!