Two Men Dead In A Game Of Russian Roulette

webfact

image.jpeg

by TNR Staff 

TWO of six young men drinking in Ayutthaya early this morning (Feb. 18) died in a game of Russian roulette with the same bullet passing from the head of the person who fired the shot to his friend sitting next to him, Thai Rath newspaper said.

At 3.30 a.m. Pol. Lt. Col. Narathip Suthon, an inspector at Bang Pa-In police station, was alerted of two persons being shot dead at a footpath in front of a shop on Rojana road inbound to the city and rushed there with a team of policemen and rescuers.

At the scene they found the two men shot in the head with one of them resting on a table and the other fallen on the footpath. 

Full story: https://thainewsroom.com/2023/02/18/two-men-dead-in-a-game-of-russian-roulette/

tn.jpg

-- © Copyright  THAI NEWSROOM 2023-02-20

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

peer pressure.

Once a "friend" (nice kid, really) told me he jumped from a ski lift just before the end and skied down the hill in front of where you get off......I leaned forward, thought real hard, wanted to do it, figured it was like maybe a 3 meter drop......then decided NAH.

turned out he was kidding and people have broken their legs doing it.    Yea, I'm a moron to think about doing it.

I can see a kid saying, "come on, like the movies, you got the b......s or no!!!"

boom

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Grumpy one said:

All Thai's should replace their revolvers with pistols.

Then they can all be winners and grinners when playing Russian Roulette

that takes the fun out of it, plus they would be confused in how to spin the magazine.

• Haha 2