Looking For A Good Exercise (not Boxing) Gym In Bangkok

hello,

i live close to Soi Ari (phonyotin soi 7) and am looking for a gym aroud there (or towards victory monument/siam), thats good value etc. i am reluctant to join something like 'California Wow', dont know why, but just doesn't look like my kind of place! , but i could be wrong, anyone have any recommendations on that kind of 'chain' gym or any others.

all thoughts/suggestions would be mostly appreciated.

kind regards

hello,

i live close to Soi Ari (phonyotin soi 7) and am looking for a gym aroud there (or towards victory monument/siam), thats good value etc. i am reluctant to join something like 'California Wow', dont know why, but just doesn't look like my kind of place! , but i could be wrong, anyone have any recommendations on that kind of 'chain' gym or any others.

kind regards

Howzit!

Used to live in the area so I know there's a nice gym about 3 blocks down the street from you. Its in the same building where McDonald's isand where the old Villa Market used to be. The building has two entrances. Use the first entrance(closest to soi Ari, not the McDonald's side).The gym is on the 31st floor or thereabouts. Used to be called Olympic or something like that but think the name has changed. If you get lost, keep your eyes open as there are signs posted around.(Very few English speakers in the area altho' I remember bookstore personnel can speak some English). Its a bit expensive but has a great pool, ping pong, yoga and good equipment. You can pay as you go, by the month or by the year.

There is also a gym in the tallest building by the BTS Ari on the 9th floor, however, the gym is very basic. (Used to be a bookstore on the bottom floor but now its a health food store.) There is a nice pool there which costs a bit more to use. You can also sign up for a very good yoga program at the same location (not part of the gym) for about 1500 baht a month. I recommend the yoga program but not the gym. Good luck!

hello,

kind regards

Howzit!

Used to live in the area so I know there's a nice gym about 3 blocks down the street from you. Its in the same building where McDonald's isand where the old Villa Market used to be. The building has two entrances. Use the first entrance(closest to soi Ari, not the McDonald's side).The gym is on the 31st floor or thereabouts. Used to be called Olympic or something like that but think the name has changed. If you get lost, keep your eyes open as there are signs posted around.(Very few English speakers in the area altho' I remember bookstore personnel can speak some English). Its a bit expensive but has a great pool, ping pong, yoga and good equipment. You can pay as you go, by the month or by the year.

There is also a gym in the tallest building by the BTS Ari on the 9th floor, however, the gym is very basic. (Used to be a bookstore on the bottom floor but now its a health food store.) There is a nice pool there which costs a bit more to use. You can also sign up for a very good yoga program at the same location (not part of the gym) for about 1500 baht a month. I recommend the yoga program but not the gym. Good luck!

thanx for this help, i'll be checkin them out soon

cheers