Florida shooting spree leaves 3 people dead, including a child and a TV news employee covering one of the shootings

onthedarkside

image.png.6bc6a1a5100f66eb2da86a4377a52850.png

An Orlando television reporter was among the dead in a shooting spree in Florida that killed three on Wednesday, while covering one of the shootings, police said Mina told a news conference that the employees worked for Spectrum News 13.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office said earlier on Twitter that one person was in custody.

Keith Melvin Moses, 19, has been arrested and charged with murder in connection to a shooting Wednesday morning, Mina said.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/02/22/us/shooting-florida-orange-county/index.html

image.png.ebb81e8c34de4ff6fc8df67dfe3edca2.png

The perp has been arrested allready some 19 year old dude with the most ridiculous hair I’ve ever seen enjoy your 3 seconds of fame on tv now you get to spend the rest of your existence in a super max penitentiary enjoy your life you fool

• Thumbs Up 1

Remembering Spectrum News 13 reporter Dylan Lyons

Dylan was shot and killed while working at the scene of a homicide investigation in Pine Hills. A 9-year-old girl was killed in a separate, but related, shooting, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

https://www.mynews13.com/fl/orlando/news/2023/02/23/remembering-dylan-lyons

55 minutes ago, riclag said:

Hopefully he’ll get the maximum penalty under Florida law if found guilty!

Gee I don’t know about that seems to me that the governor Ronnie Is more interested in harassing Disney ,outcast kids with emotional problems and bussing out of state refugees to democratic states instead of governing 

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Gee I don’t know about that seems to me that the governor Ronnie Is more interested in harassing Disney ,outcast kids with emotional problems and bussing out of state refugees to democratic states instead of governing 

As for the deflection to dem talking points and steer the topic elsewhere , I can’t speak to that ,I only wish the individual be held accountable ,but

The gov is waiting for lawmakers that are enhancing a law that's already on the books.The Fla lawmakers have several bills that they are considering for people who commit heinous acts of cold blooded murder.If this sick person meets the requirements and if the law is passed, than he’s eligible for the maximum penalty under the law.

At the time, Gov. DeSantis condemned the decision and has since backed legislation to get rid of the unanimity requirement”.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/politics/nicolas-cruz-decision-death-penalty-could-be-changing-in-florida-again/77-3f0a4493-a64b-41f3-b797-a8501ae16982