Passport renewal agent

Chainsaw

1 hour ago, CMBob said:

Would be helpful if you'd actually mention what country's passport is involved.  If you're talking about renewing a US passport, there isn't anyway an agent can do that for you (read the embassy/consulate website as what's required is plainly spelled out).

UK passport.

5 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Key Visa in Pattaya can do it, you don’t need to visit the office all done by post.

Key Visa did mine for me but part way through Darren, the top man there, died which left me with a small problem of communication. I don't know if the company is still doing anything but it's worth a try. The girls working there all know what to do.

2 hours ago, Shop mak said:

Keyword in OP was Phuket

Getting a new passport requires a trip to VFS in Bangkok.... Twice. 

By using an agent like Key Visa, you can get a new passport without leaving Phuket or wherever you are.

Words like "passport" and "agent" are stronger key words than Phuket especially when such agent as Key Visa deals with passport renewal for the whole of Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OP check embassy webpage may be fairly easy… I know your from UK .. for US was easy.., send passport with items requested and return post as instructed. Make sure to request transfer to new passport letter you will need it for immigration. Good luck 

3 minutes ago, DJ54 said:

OP check embassy webpage may be fairly easy… I know your from UK .. for US was easy.., send passport with items requested and return post as instructed. Make sure to request transfer to new passport letter you will need it for immigration. Good luck 

Postal option does not exist for the UK, besides posting to an "agent".

8 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

You can post your passport to the agent, but the agency staff still need to submit the application and collect the new passport from VFS in person.

Correct the agent have an an agreement so they collect your passport, only issue I would think is it might get lost in the post when sending to Key Visa and possibly when they send the new one.

• Like 1

Key Visa is still operating, I communicated with them regarding Darren being now departed a couple of weeks back. They replied to me in English.

Renewal can all be done by EMS tracking service, every part of your pack is tracked. You get a number to login to see where your package is.

All you need to do is go to your local post office....

https://track.thailandpost.co.th/

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, transam said:

Key Visa is still operating, I communicated with them regarding Darren being now departed a couple of weeks back. They replied to me in English.

Renewal can all be done by EMS tracking service, every part of your pack is tracked. You get a number to login to see where your package is.

All you need to do is go to your local post office....

https://track.thailandpost.co.th/

I used Thailand Post to send documents to the U.K., arrived ok,, the Post Office give you a tracking number. I would advise always to send track and trace as i was sent stuff before and I never received them.

Edited by Jumbo1968

Just now, Jumbo1968 said:

I used Thailand Post to send documents to the U.K., arrived ok, 

the Post Office give you a tracking number. I wouldn’t advise always to send track and trace as i was sent stuff before and never received them.

This year I sent my Life Cert to UK by EMS track and trace by accident, it got delivered, well so it says on my PC....:thumbsup:

Same with my PP stuff too and from Key Visa, I tracked it.....:stoner: