How to get to the immigration office

edwardandtubs

I'm planning to combine a few days in Hua Hin with extending my visa exempt entry by 30 days. I believe I'll need to get to the immigration office at the Bluport Resort Mall, which is miles away from the beach where I'll be staying. I've heard about free shuttles but can't find any information about a specific one. It seems 5 star hotels have them but I'm not planning to stay in one. What are my options for getting there and back to the beach?

3 minutes ago, edwardandtubs said:

A hotel near the beach which I'll probably book at the last minute. The main Hua Hin beach probably but I don't mind walking a bit to public transport.

So, how far away from Bluport?

• Like 1

I would check up on what exactly the Immigration at Blueport does. I know that they are a limited service as a satellite office. Sorry I cannot be more specific as to exactly what they do, but I would not want to pass on erroneous information.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

I would check up on what exactly the Immigration at Blueport does. I know that they are a limited service as a satellite office. Sorry I cannot be more specific as to exactly what they do, but I would not want to pass on erroneous information.

Two friends of mine went to Bluport last week for 30 day extension, and got it. They only had to fill in the address on the application form of the hotel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/24/2023 at 10:03 PM, edwardandtubs said:

I'm planning to combine a few days in Hua Hin with extending my visa exempt entry by 30 days. I believe I'll need to get to the immigration office at the Bluport Resort Mall, which is miles away from the beach where I'll be staying. I've heard about free shuttles but can't find any information about a specific one. It seems 5 star hotels have them but I'm not planning to stay in one. What are my options for getting there and back to the beach?

taxi!!!!!

• Sad 1

• 5 weeks later...