Why Big Joke owes me a beer and why I’d rather not “Sample and Hold” a sex doll

webfact

Ever see the movie Private Parts? Autobiographical film about Howard Stern's rise to fame. I rarely listened to his radio show, but the movie was enjoyable. There is a parallel between you two and your fans. Some love you, some don't but both constantly tune in to see what you'll say next. As a side note, after several weeks of no crowing from the Rooster, even I wondered if an angst up Thai had finally made Lab Gai out of you!

Edited by Noah K

"He got her from a second hand shop, a bit like the guys in Pattaya" ... Har Har 

... Yes Roosters !!! You never miss a Beat, in Local Culture, and write it with some just great Idiom don't you !!! ... And Great !!! Mate !!!

... And the battering of the Geckos feet should be noted also and what a Great job that they did of it !!! Like the Hailed stewed Chickens Feet !!!....  NOW, ... "Battered Geckos Feet" !!! Yummee !!! ...

... Another North Eastern Thai, ? or Cambodian Delicacy no doubt !!! ???

… Yes I have a story about an American called Geoff I think ? ... Who I met in the Nana Hotel Swimming Pool, … while taking my 6 Year old to his Favorite Swimming hole Last week end !!! 

... And this guy, on his first trip to Thailand, after Years of just Going to the Philippines, went Doan to Cowboy, and Had his Pocket picked of 10,000 B so he said .. Like in the first 2 Hrs. by the sound of it, … and then was Over Charged up to 6,000 B for Company or ladies Drinks from our Finest, for the next 2 !!! ...

So now he says that he is going back to the Philippines, and NOT coming back ??? …

I do not know where to Put a post like this ?  … But I do think that it is Important.

Like I lived in there in Yipsong for many years in the 80’s … before the accidentally on Purpose Slum fires started to break out !!! … And well met my Wife in Cowboy !!! (But do not tell her that I told ANY ONE about that !!!) .... (And other stories about the Malaysia coffee shop, are totally banned, as the whole staff ducked down, and hid behind the counter, when I went there with her on our Good By Krung Thep Good By tour !!!) …. But I never have been Cheated there, or in Cowboy like that !!! like 16,000B in a Night !!! 

Well, … Not until much Minorly, say 3 Years ago just pre Pandemic where I was there with another silly American Guy a Nice Guy, But who was moving around with Multiple seats chasing ladies once again, … as you do ??? (Except not me as I have anxiety Right !!! Har Har …never got that one in to the Councilor Right ???) … So any way, they just made up Duplicate bills, for everywhere he sat, and then charged him for the Lot !!! ... and well Argue ??? .. With those Obvious, Good Honest Bar Cheats People ? !!! ??? ... Well I thought to myself that Cowboy WAS starting to go down then !!! ???  ... 

But this guy in the Nana Pool last week end ??? I am sure that he was genuine !!! ... But Well, I forgot to ask him which Bar it was !!! ??? …  But well, I could not say it here anyway cold I ??? ... But I bet the Locals will know which one it is any way ??? … I would think ???

Like this should be stopped I think ? Like it does just Hurt Innocent people AND Ruin Thailand’s Reputation I think ???  … Though I think if he had just said "Tourist Police" and dug in, ??? ... It might have turned out a lot different, ???  ... But well ? a Rich American ???  (And an Ex Service man also.) …. ... Like they obviously know how to pick their targets quite well, Don't they !!! ??? … He just took the loss, ... and in true Nice, but well Good Old Boy fission ??? ... Said that he will never come back. ???

Any Ideas on this one Fellas !!! ??? 

... So yes well on another subject ??? … Not off subject for your Column ? ??? I hope ??? … But ??? Maybe I should put this one, and the last one ? Maybe ? In as a new Threads ???

… Like after Reading about the 10 good points of living in Phuket, here on AN, I saw different wording in the Immigration, Visa extension section of that Story. ???

Like my Questions is on the new wording ??? In the “Cash in the bank section of the NON – OA Visa extension”. ??? ... Like I think that they have changed that wording now ??? ???

... Well it was Implied before, that the 800,000 in the bank probably should have come from OUT side Thailand, … but they did not say that !!! Precisely, I think … Until now I see ??? … I think. ? ???

The ASIA NOW article -

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=rm&ogbl#advanced-search/from=ASEAN+NOW+DAILY+NEWS&subset=trash&within=1d&sizeoperator=s_sl&sizeunit=s_smb&query=in%3Atrash+from%3A(ASEAN+NOW+DAILY+NEWS)/WhctKKXpWhPsmKbZSDnktWtHksmxffGqwJqKpCWVFhpPkJNMpJtPMqVtXCNcNCNRpxtZFBB

“Retirement visas (O and O-A visas) are available for foreigners over the age of 50 and requires a minimum bank balance and monthly income requirement.”  

… Nb. AND !!! “and monthly income requirement”

And then I found this link to the Criteria and Requirement for Visa Extension from the Thais.

https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?p=14714

And in the extension requirements for NON O and OA visas.

Must have an annual earning" and a deposit in a commercial bank located in Thailand with totaling of no less than 800,000 baht as of the filing date.” …

Nb. “annual earning” and a deposit … annual earning” New words to me ? with NO, …   OR’s !!! !!!

And in the Documents Required section underneath these requirements ... also new words re this

“Fund deposit certificate”  issued by a commercial bank located in Thailand and a copy of bank account”

… Nb. “Fund deposit certificate”  … It always has have the Bank Account details for 12 Months, … but I have not seen the Requirement for the “Fund Deposit Certificate” before ???

Like am I right in this ? it was Not there before ???

… Any Ideas on this one fellow NON – OA and O holders ???

I will just get the800K transferred in, but well the Local stock market ? can I use that ? ??? Like it IS just another <Deleted> Hassle right !!! ??? ???

Edited by Mark mark
Missed Quote Mark.

Here you go Rooster…..

The Story of the Guardian Bells

These little bells, known in the motorcycling world as Gremlin Bells, Guardian Bells, or Spirit Bells, are a kind of good luck charm for motorcycle riders. The bell is said to protect them during their travels, similar to how a pendant or image of St. Christopher, the patron saint of travelers, is often carried in vehicles to protect their occupants while on the road.

Here’s how the bell works: legend has it that there are harmful spirits that lurk the roadways, always on the lookout for motorcycles to cling onto and cause mischief. You may have heard of unusual and hard-to-diagnose problems that occur in machines (most often in electrical systems) being called “gremlins,” and supposedly, it is these same unpredictable and harmful spirits that cause problems for motorcycles and their riders.

The Gremlin Bell is a way to ward off these spirits. It is said to work by capturing them in the hollow of the bell and infuriating them with the constant ringing until they release their hold and break free, returning to the roadway to find another unsuspecting rider without a bell to harass instead.

The Rules of the Bell:

There are some “rules,” however, to the Gremlin Bell and how it works:

1.) It should not be bought by the user - in order to work, it must be given to a rider from a loved one. According to the legend, a bell is “activated” by the gesture of good will when someone, especially another rider, gives it to a rider they care about as a gift.

2.) It should be attached to the lowest part of the frame. Because gremlins lurk on the roadways and “grab” onto bikes as they pass by, the low-hanging bell should be the first thing they contact, so that they are immediately captured by it. It should be attached securely – safety wire is sometimes used, but that can create rust and scratches, so a zip-tie is generally the preferred method.

3.) When a bike with a bell on it is sold, it should be removed. The Gremlin Bell is a gesture of kindness to a rider from someone who cares about them, so it should be kept by the intended recipient, and can be transferred to another bike. If someone sells a bike with a bell and they want the new rider to have it, they should still remove it, and give it to them face to face. 

4.) A bell that is not given with intentional good will loses its spirit-fighting mojo. If someone steals a Gremlin Bell, the gremlins go with it – and the bell will no longer ward them off. The key to the bell’s power is good will. If it is stolen, it loses its effect...and karma will take care of the rest!

5.) One Guardian Bell is all that a bike will need if all of the above rules are followed. Ride safe, and KNOW that you are loved!

LIST

• Love It 1

• 1 month later...