Van Trip Penang To Krabi

Hello

I have tried a search on this website but was unable to locate anything.

I am interested in any feedback anyone may have regarding the mini-van/bus trips offered in Penang to Thailand - in particular Krabi. I am going to Penang soon and would be interested in taking the bus to Krabi - but wanted some information on what the trip is like etc, any feedback on this trip greatly appreciated!

Aimee

You can arrange bus or minivan with travel agents in Krabi. Maybe you can get a ticket from bus station.

I recommend you go by VIP bus, I avoid minivan trips whenever possible. The minivans are small uncomfortable,and really uncomfortable when filled to capacity. VIP busses are not known for comfort either but it beats being canned up in a minvan.

I am interested in any feedback anyone may have regarding the mini-van/bus trips offered in Penang to Thailand - in particular Krabi. I am going to Penang soon and would be interested in taking the bus to Krabi - but wanted some information on what the trip is like etc, any feedback on this trip greatly appreciated!

If you can't do that, but can get to Hat Yai (220 baht from Penang) a couple of places I asked the other day were doing minibuses from Hat Yai to Krabi at 9am, 12:30pm and 5pm (though could vary by 30 mins each way) and the first price quoted was 350 baht.

If you can't do that, but can get to Hat Yai (220 baht from Penang) a couple of places I asked the other day were doing minibuses from Hat Yai to Krabi at 9am, 12:30pm and 5pm (though could vary by 30 mins each way) and the first price quoted was 350 baht.

Thanks I already have all the prices and times etc - just wondered if anyone has actually done the trip and what it was like.