Cars Prices

Hi,

Does someone know where I could find the prices of new cars on the web ? I am thinking of buying a car, but I don't know the prices... (full price, downpayment...)

Thank you for your help,

Jerome

Edited by jlelouer

Thanks. But any website for NEW cars ?

The link I supplied is for new cars. You can go to most of the brand sites and find prices, the following for example. Would help to know the price range to narrow it down a little.

www.toyota.co.th

www.honda.co.th

www.ford.co.th (maybe will have prices)

www.mazda.co.th

etc.

Only use the web-prices as an indication, better to visit the dealer in your area and discuss about discount and options they throw in. Even better is to let your G/F or wife or a Thai relative do this for you, and only show up when you have decided, and then squeeze another 5 % out of the deal.

It always works, good luck

Michael

I know you asked for websites but an easy alternative is to go to a newsstand & buy the local motoring magazine. All the current new car prices will be listed in the back. The magazine will be in Thai (of course) but the price listings I've seen were all in English.

Have never come across a website providing this data, but the Thai language magazines, as already noted, do have a market listing in the back which is not hard to decipher if you don't read Thai. 10,000,000 THB for a Mercedes is the same in any language.

Regards