12 month net sim question (AIS-DTAC)

stubuzz

......"AIS do not do the fixed 12 month as add-on but you can get 30 day auto renew which may be an option if you want to use the same sim".......

Bought my AIS sim on line while living in USA. Called AIS and it was activated within 2 hours, bought "time" on line, no problem. Still using same sim 10 years later in Thailand but now under contract.

Edited by edwardflory
spelling

I have used unlimited sims since they first become available.  Just run you old number as sim1 and have one year unlimited data in Sim2 slot.  Set data in you OS to Sim2 and you are good to go.  True unlimited sim is dirt cheap, but check where you are located.  True is a bit hit and miss in some regional areas.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, sandyf said:

If you have an AIS sim there are a selection of data packages that can be added to that sim, and I should think the same for DTAC.

AIS do not do the fixed 12 month as add-on but you can get 30 day auto renew which may be an option if you want to use the same sim.

https://www.ais.th/package/en/package_net_non_stop.html

You can get unlimited internet packages with AIS for 180 days and 360 days as well as the 30, 15, 7 days, etc. That's for pre-paid packages, Internet on top, Unlimited Internet. You then only have to renew every 180 or 360 days if that's what you want.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sandyf said:

If you have an AIS sim there are a selection of data packages that can be added to that sim, and I should think the same for DTAC.

AIS do not do the fixed 12 month as add-on but you can get 30 day auto renew which may be an option if you want to use the same sim.

https://www.ais.th/package/en/package_net_non_stop.html

Not quite right…AIS do have 12 month add-ons. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/18/2023 at 2:11 PM, asf6 said:

You can get unlimited internet packages with AIS for 180 days and 360 days as well as the 30, 15, 7 days, etc. That's for pre-paid packages, Internet on top, Unlimited Internet. You then only have to renew every 180 or 360 days if that's what you want.  

Thanks, I have only ever seen up to 30 days, must be looking in the wrong place.

I was with 3BB and had an issue with them. I changed to a sim router and went for the DTAC 12 month. Hasn't worked out well and now it has paid for itself will be looking to go back to fiber.

19 hours ago, sandyf said:

Thanks, I have only ever seen up to 30 days, must be looking in the wrong place.

I was with 3BB and had an issue with them. I changed to a sim router and went for the DTAC 12 month. Hasn't worked out well and now it has paid for itself will be looking to go back to fiber.

https://www.ais.th/package/en/package_entertain_content_disney.html