Thai Farang Relationships

RueFang

there is no big difference between thai and farang women except their incomes.

you always hear guys talking about how sweet eastern european women are... its because they have less options, it means they are more likely to be a better gf to you

trust me, leo decaprio's girl friends cook and clean just as good as your thai gf does.

western women, and singaporean women, have lots of options and they dont need a man to provide for them, only to give them a big O... that means plenty of guys are unwanted... in thailand, more women want them and will treat them better.

tell your thai wife you are broke and see how sweet she is then.

srry, this is the way of human nature... deal with it.

Tell ANY woman you are broke and see what happens. :o

Well, if she's anything like me, in my past relationships, you'll get your beer etc bought for you until you're solvent again.

Mind you, that only applies to guys who have a decent opinion of women, in the first place. It does not apply to anyone who thinks in the above way. :D

I think you will be getting a lot of offers after this post NR. You know how to take care of your man :D

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're lucky to have a wife, all of you.

You don't really miss a good woman until she's gone.

From a widower.

sorry to hear about your wife qwertz,

i feel that if you have a good wife than thats the best thing in the world, but on the other hand if you dont have a good wife than you are so much better off being a free agent. :o

tell your thai wife you are broke and see how sweet she is then.

srry, this is the way of human nature... deal with it.

Last time I told my wife I was broke she handed me her bank card.

There are those out there who may be so devoid of redeeming qualities that money is all they have to offer. They like to talk about how it is the same for everyone in the desperate hope that they aren't quite so unpallatable to women as life seems to be indicating. (deal with that)

The sooner they stop thinking of women as a commodity the sooner that will start to change.

Do you live in Thailand?? We should all be so fortunate as you, who are apparently married to a financially independant woman of means. I would like to know how many Farangs, who are with Thai ladies (and living in Thailand), would be in a position to have their woman offer them a bankcard. Maybe you should quit bragging and knocking the rest of the saps here, who have to deal with the real world. You should know that most, if not all, relationships between Thai woman & Farang men involve money. I have one that is otherwise. That does not mean all the men so involved are losers. Let me know how many woman you going to have when you tell them you have no money?

Offer a farang lady 50 times more than she could ever get on her own and let here children, family and what extra

she may enjoy have a go at it also and you would see many more farang women married at such age differences.

We all know it is not about money and that is not the reason all these foreign men end up in thailand and not

Singapore, Japan and Hong Kong. For sure it is not a money issue.

I see said the blind man.

Offer a farang lady 50 times more than she could ever get on her own and let here children, family and what extra

she may enjoy have a go at it also and you would see many more farang women married at such age differences.

Well, since there are very few men who could offer such a thing to most farang women, I'd say your example is a poor one. Not every woman is after money and not every woman marries a man for his money. Thai or farang. I could make broad generalizations about farang men and how they are willing to buy love or companionship instead of making the effort to attract a real partner but I won't, because it would be just as incorrect and invalid as your own.

Well, since there are very few men who could offer such a thing to most farang women, I'd say your example is a poor one. Not every woman is after money and not every woman marries a man for his money. Thai or farang. I could make broad generalizations about farang men and how they are willing to buy love or companionship instead of making the effort to attract a real partner but I won't, because it would be just as incorrect and invalid as your own.

Words well spoken. Not everyone is "bought". I was reasonably well off finacially before I met my wife, but it was understood that the purpose of our marriage was not about wealth. It was the fact that we each found the other person who we would be happy with for the rest of our lives. In my opinion that is a reasonable basis for marriage. That my wife was far wealthier than myself was spoken about, however, never even considered an issue when we tied the knot.

Marriage should be for the right reasons, whatever they are for your situation.

Cheers,

Soundman.

It is not wrong at all and more fact than a generalization. Korea use to be the same when it was a poor country, many of the younger girls married to whatever foreigner they could. Not so today, economics is the reason for change.

I am sure if thai women had a alternative to exxtremely high income (thai standards) besides marrying a foreigner there would be a ten fold decrease in elderly farangs living in thailand let alone married to thais.

We all know it is not about money and that is not the reason all these foreign men end up in thailand and not

Singapore, Japan and Hong Kong. For sure it is not a money issue.

I see said the blind man.

Where did you get such nonsense from? Is this your experience or you just plucking this from the air? You have a very poor idea about how much the average Thai man earns or how much the average westerner living in Thailand has.

It is not wrong at all and more fact than a generalization. Korea use to be the same when it was a poor country, many of the younger girls married to whatever foreigner they could. Not so today, economics is the reason for change.

I am sure if thai women had a alternative to exxtremely high income (thai standards) besides marrying a foreigner there would be a ten fold decrease in elderly farangs living in thailand let alone married to thais.

Where are you getting these statistics from? ten fold decrease...50 times more...can you quote a reliable source or is this just rubbish that you made up?

Where are you getting these statistics from? ten fold decrease...50 times more...can you quote a reliable source or is this just rubbish that you made up?

As said earlier, this kind of thinking makes those who have had to resort to buying some empty companionship in place of a real relationship feel better about themselves. Don't get angry with them. Pity them. :o

open your mind a bit afa Gahern. Do you not see it is not only thailand, what about mail order bride business.

Follow the yellow brick road

What are you twittering on about now? Why are you so concerned with everyone else?

You hit the nail on the head in that statement. Plenty of places with sun, sand and beach but you do not see the migration

that you see to thailand married to such age differences. Why? Greece, Italy, Spain

Maybe younger Thai women are more attracted to older men than most ever other country asian and farangland alike.

Could I be wrong, please explain.

As said earlier, this kind of thinking makes those who have had to resort to buying some empty companionship in place of a real relationship feel better about themselves. Don't get angry with them. Pity them. :o

Khun?

If the only attractions you can see in a country are, women, sun, sand and beach then I pity you.

Thailand has many more things to offer.

I hope that you are not a tour guide

Khun?

If the only attractions you can see in a country are, women, sun, sand and beach then I pity you.

Thailand has many more things to offer.

I hope that you are not a tour guide

He doesn't write the brochures, that's for bloody sure. :o

open your mind a bit afa Gahern. Do you not see it is not only thailand, what about mail order bride business.

Follow the yellow brick road

what I have seen and do see is a majority of abnormal age difference in foreigners relationships to any other place in the world.

This is not rocket science.

Kill the messanger when you don't like the message, right.

I sure would like to hear any reasonable answer for this. I have been in at least 20 countries for more than a month

at a time and I have never seen the same abnormal relationship age wise, not even amoungst their own population.

what I have seen and do see is a majority of abnormal age difference in foreigners relationships to any other place in the world.

I sure would like to hear any reasonable answer for this. I have been in at least 20 countries for more than a month

at a time and I have never seen the same abnormal relationship age wise, not even amoungst their own population.

No, you pity him because he only sees what he wants to. :o

My thoughts exactly cdnvic. I would suggest to Khun? that he spend a bit more of his focus on the people of the country he is visiting. Perhaps if he spent less time concerned with other tourists/expats he might get a bit more balanced view of the country. I would also suggest that the farang he sees in certain areas of LOS may not be representative of ex-pats who live here.

i got to tell you khun,

you are sure making a few people very unhappy as you seem to have hit a raw nerve with your post. :o

actually, i think you have a very valid question and ive been waiting for a good answer but all i see is the punters having a big dummy spit. :D

so could somebody please supply an answer to mr khuns extremely valid question with out chucking a sad, as id like to hear it as well. :D

thank you very much.

Thats right, Thailand does not have age or sex discrimination.

Where is the help wanted adverts again.

Here we go again with the twittering. You sound like a petulant child.

My thoughts exactly cdnvic. I would suggest to Khun? that he spend a bit more of his focus on the people of the country he is visiting. Perhaps if he spent less time concerned with other tourists/expats he might get a bit more balanced view of the country. I would also suggest that the farang he sees in certain areas of LOS may not be representative of ex-pats who live here.

well khun has a good point, because if an old fella is walking down the street in australia with a lovely looking young girl the punters start laughing and then throw rocks at him. :D

its a fact mate, and anybody with a bit of truth in him will tell you that. :D

thank you very much.

Thats right, Thailand does not have age or sex discrimination.

Where is the help wanted adverts again.

Here we go again with the twittering. You sound like a petulant child.

can you please answer khuns very valid question.? :o

thank you very much

i got to tell you khun,

you are sure making a few people very unhappy as you seem to have hit a raw nerve with your post. :o

actually, i think you have a very valid question and ive been waiting for a good answer but all i see is the punters having a big dummy spit. :D

so could somebody please supply an answer to mr khuns extremely valid question with out chucking a sad, as id like to hear it as well. :D

thank you very much.

I have lived here almost six years now and the majority of relationships I know do not have abnormal age differences and this includes mine. I did not come to Thailand to get laid or find a wife. I always find it a bit sad that this is all people like you and khun? seem to think Thailand has to offer.

well khun has a good point, because if an old fella is walking down the street in australia with a lovely looking young girl the punters start laughing and then throw rocks at him. :D

thank you very much.

You paint a lovely picture of Australian and its citizens.

Not only do I love my Thai wife, I respect her.

Besides being a wonderful, loving wife and mother, she is intelligent, pretty, thrifty, fun and honest to a fault. She also honors the old [Lanna] ways and traditions, especially when showing respect to the village elders [who adore her]

When she lived in the US she made more close friends in 3 years than I made in 30.

Message to the deranged posters here ... Are you surprised? Why? And why do you presume that I would lower my standards because of my wife's nationality or ethnicity? Okay, you want to hear something negative about her ... she is a compulsive list-maker ... (more surprise?) ... but I can live with that. :o

i got to tell you khun,

thank you very much.

I have lived here almost six years now and the majority of relationships I know do not have abnormal age differences and this includes mine. I did not come to Thailand to get laid or find a wife. I always find it a bit sad that this is all people like you and khun? seem to think Thailand has to offer.

i dont think me or khun are talking about you mate, but its an observation that cant be ignored, so there's ne need to take it personally.

im still waiting for an answer to his question, which is :

why is there such a large age gap between thai woman and there farang partners and thats not every relationship but a large majority of them especially if you hang out in pattaya or phuket or bangkok or come to think of it, any bloody place in los. :D

thank you very much.

Terry57

I knew it would hit a nerve and adolecent answers would be served up.

I am a bit guilty also I married a thai when I was in my mid 30's and she was in her mid 20's.

I have gotten out of relationships because of age difference. Young and hot is ok, but not long term, at least for me

anyways. I felt it was more detrimental to them than me, I am not up to rasing children while in my 50's and

60's. Work has been enough through the years and a little free time to travel and relax is needed.

They can finder a younger ATM I hope, many of them have enough boyfriends on the side already.

thank you very much.

You paint a lovely picture of Australian and its citizens.

sorry mate,

but im only being truthful and i think we can extend that list to any western country.

it is a fact and any aussie will tell you so. :D

i got to tell you khun,

thank you very much.

i dont think me or khun are talking about you mate, but its an observation that cant be ignored, so there's ne need to take it personally.

im still waiting for an answer to his question, which is :

why is there such a large age gap between thai woman and there farang partners and thats not every relationship but a large majority of them especially if you hang out in pattaya or phuket or bangkok or come to think of it, any bloody place in los. :D

thank you very much.

Terry, I'm being a bit tongue-in-cheek myself but with a serious point. Maybe in tourist areas you do see a lot more of old farang with young Thai but where I live you don't - you see old Farang with Old Thai usually and they are usually very equal in the looks department. The thing that irks me about Khunn? post is that he is generalising and making up statistics to back his weak argument.