If a TM6 is no longer required what number do I put on my annual TM7 (I'm just coming up to my 1st)

You just leave it blank.  I did when I applied for my extension a few months ago.  Some people still get a TM 6 at border crossings but they are not issued if you arrive by air.  If you are going to Singapore for Songkran your next 90 day report will be due 90 days after you arrive back in Thailand.   I’ve also done 90 day reports and did not enter a TM 6 since I did not get one when I arrived in December 

4 minutes ago, statman78 said:

You just leave it blank.

Yes. The TM7 is checked thoroughly by the immigration officer anyway and why should he/her ask for if you came by air.

If you are unlucky you have to fill in the form again as some offices insist to use their prepackaged set of forms instead of the downloaded. Happened to me at KK.

• Sad 1

Just curious.  Is a TM7 required to be in your passport now?  
Mine is over 14 years old and getting rather ratty.  If only needed for my annual visa extension (I do 90 day reports online :thumbsup:) then I may take it out of my passport, put it in an envelop, and file it with my immigration paperwork in my file box. 

• 4 months later...
On 3/22/2023 at 1:22 PM, connda said:

I'm guessing you mean TM6 (airport departure card) in your comment above?

Since that's the piece of paper that was long clipped into people's passport books (at least until the airlines stopped issuing them for incoming flights to Thailand).

I still have a TM6 from 2019 (my most recent but now outdated one) clipped into my passport. And I've been hesitant to remove it, never knowing just when some Thai Immigration official might demand to see my lastest one.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

On 3/22/2023 at 1:22 PM, connda said:

Mine is over 14 years old and getting rather ratty.  If only needed for my annual visa extension (I do 90 day reports online :thumbsup:) then I may take it out of my passport, put it in an envelop, and file it with my immigration paperwork in my file box. 

You can do that or just chuck it.

Won't be required.

Think some folk even put their TM47 in their passport.

Crazy. 

Edited by DrJack54