Freed - the kidnapped kids Putin 'tried to beat the Ukrainian out of': Overjoyed children embrace family as they finally get back home

Rimmer

Freed - the kidnapped kids Putin 'tried to beat the Ukrainian out of': Overjoyed children embrace family as they finally get back home

adopt.jpg

A group of Ukrainian children kidnapped by Russian authorities and held in Kremlin-backed camps for months have been freed and returned home to emotional reunions.

The 17 youngsters were taken to Russian-occupied Crimea when their towns were overrun by Moscow's forces, and were told their families had abandoned them.

A charity yesterday returned the first of the snatched children to their homes, where they told how Russians beat them with iron rods if they voiced support for Kyiv.

See more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11897141/Freed-Ukrainian-children-kidnapped-Russia-tell-year-long-ordeal.html

Mail.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

There are lots and lots more kidnapped kids out there needing to be returned to their families i to hope the russan people can rid themselves of their messed up government and achieve a better more egalitarian system rooted in democracy 

• Thumbs Up 1

So now Russia is going to take some nukes to Belarus, well that is just peechy, since Belarus

is next door to Ukraine, and seems to be a puppet country. 

Then there are some people in the world who still think that Ukraine is not a separate

country from Russia? I have seen some posters from the USA who do not think that Ukraine deserves

all the support it is getting. What a strange world we live in. Just my opinion.