Baraku seized from Restaurant Near Hotel in Thalang

webfact

image.jpeg

By Goongnang Suksawat

Thalang – A restaurant manager was arrested with Baraku seized near a hotel in Thalang.

The Thalang District Chief Mr. Bancha Tanuin told the Phuket Express that officials inspected a restaurant near a hotel in Sakoo after anonymous complaints via social media on Thursday night (March 23rd).

Inspectors found two sets of Baraku where two customers were using them on a table.

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2023/03/24/baraku-seized-from-restaurant-near-hotel-in-thalang/

image.jpeg
-- © Copyright The Phuket Express 2023-03-25

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Thumbs Up 1

Much ado about nothing. And the masked cop is pretending to do real work. 

It is getting to the point where those face diapers are looking downright comical. 

A friend of mine is a surgical nurse in a local hospital. I asked her, and she said she barely even remembers the last time they have seen a case of covid. Many just don't want to let it go. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Much ado about nothing. And the masked cop is pretending to do real work. 

It is getting to the point where those face diapers are looking downright comical. 

A friend of mine is a surgical nurse in a local hospital. I asked her, and she said she barely even remembers the last time they have seen a case of covid. Many just don't want to let it go. 

Not a cop, one of those local 'civil defence volunteers' that like dressing up, feeling important and getting their photos in social media and press.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, stevenl said:

Baraku is hardly the common name. Just name it sisha so everyone knows what's it about.

Or. you could pull your head out of your you know what and learn something new. Took me all of 3 minutes to find out what it means...

https://th.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/มอระกู่

Tip: there's a really useful thing called Google that lets you search for stuff on the Internet. There's an even more useful tool called Translate.

The word your looking for is the 2nd last one in the first paragraph: บารากู่

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, nahkit said:

Hands up all those who clicked on this just to find out what Baraku is.

Me. But unlike the moaners and the sad-facers I actually bothered to get off my a*se and learn something today ????

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Heinous crime...

It sure is.... I had to read the whole darn article to figure out that its puny Shisha...took time out of another thread where a God 'Goat' was teaching techniques of grooming Thai women and get free sex on pretext of teaching them driving.... that my friend is knowledge we all deserve not this freakin Baraku....????????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/25/2023 at 9:11 AM, spidermike007 said:

Many just don't want to let it go

Well, spidermike, I agree, but you and I have lived here long enough to remember that the brag was Thailand was already wearing mask because of the pollution. (I still wear them in Big C and the pharmacy so 'they' won't call me a dirty farang). ????????