Foreigner Filmed Stealing Money From Exchange Booth in Pattaya

webfact

"He urged the police to track down the thief who got away with around 700 to 800 baht."

I have heard about coin boxes but this is seems to be the mother of all coin boxes with that much money in it, anyway, a lesson to learned there isn't it?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I am an honest guy. Makes me feel good about myofe, and for me it is a basic demonstration of respect for others. However, I would steal under the right circumstances. Like fleecing a bank (with the help of an expert hacker), for $50 million. Or an insurance company. Or a hedge fund or brokerage house. I would lose no sleep over that. 

It would have to be worth it. 

So, you're not honest. You're a thief at heart, but too scared to steal or don't have the skillset to be a succesful thief.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Don't these people know that there are CCTV and surveillance cameras everywhere now?

Particularly exchange booths.

Pretty much everything you do when you are out and about is caught on film these days.

Hope not the GF will be mad embarrassed LOL

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cricky said:

Lots of desperate foreigners in town these days.

Afew years ago I had business at the Canadian Embassy in BKK. on the lift with me was a 30 ish Cdn male who made a little small talk and as we were exiting on the ground floor he asked me if I could spare some money ! It floored me at the time. Not nowadays  

23 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Well, I am very honest when it comes to people. Nothing but respect. I would have no problem taking advantage of, and stealing huge money from a toxic institution, that has been taking advantage of the general population for decades. No problem at all. They are not people. They are greedy corporations. 

Does that make me a thief at heart? Maybe. Certainly a committee or participant of major grand larceny in my dreams. Haha. 

Yes, but anything you steal from the greedy Corporations will be passed onto the general population. The Corps never lose. So in essence you too would be exploiting the common man ????

3 hours ago, stoner said:

what does that have to do with this ? what a silly comment to make in this thread. 

90% of what is said on all forums is silly.

Hedley Lamarr : My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Taggart : God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore. not adjusted for inflation

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

should have worn a face mask, stupid

Yea where is his mask?......

I refused to wear a mask for the last 2 years....But boy I would sure be wearing one if I was stealing same as him.....

19 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Don't these people know that there are CCTV and surveillance cameras everywhere now?

Particularly exchange booths.

Don't these idiots who run currency exchange shops have the sense to put cash out of reach while they goof off somewhere? Thieves everywhere........

Edited by jacko45k