Foreigner Filmed Stealing Money From Exchange Booth in Pattaya

webfact

21 hours ago, Joe Farang said:

Yes, but anything you steal from the greedy Corporations will be passed onto the general population. The Corps never lose. So in essence you too would be exploiting the common man ????

Nah. Most have huge loss funds factored into their budgets. Hundreds of millions. Zero impact on consumers or shareholders. 

• Sad 1

On 3/24/2023 at 11:32 PM, steven100 said:

I wonder what part of Russia he is from .....    desperadoes in town now.  Hope they catch this thief ....

Do you want to bet ? The skint hippie travelers these days are almost always from Anglo countries 

My eyes aren’t so great, but he lookss like he could be Thai to me. How is everyone so sure he is a foreigner?  Arms are kinda big for a Thai. Black hair. Did the owner and media automatically assume (again) that Thais don’t commit crimes?  Pretty petty offense, nonetheless. Thai coins. Lol.  Inside job?  Who knows. If he is a foreigner, probably came back after he realized he got an unfair exchange rate and wanted a tiny bit of money back. A tiny bit! (Not to condine steaking at all, so don’t attack me guys) 

On 3/25/2023 at 2:22 PM, Joe Farang said:

Yes, but anything you steal from the greedy Corporations will be passed onto the general population. The Corps never lose. So in essence you too would be exploiting the common man ????

It's only safe to steal from the government.  They're too stupid to keep track of it and when they realize they've been robbed It's 2 years later. IE: The United States Government. 

On 3/26/2023 at 12:11 PM, markclover said:

It's not worth it for 20 baht.  I would want to get a minimum of 100,000 before doing anything dodgy and not in Thailand.  I would only steal in the UK because the prison's are better than my house.

A report in the Daily Mail today, a woman got 3 years in jail for stealing 490,000 Pounds. Crime pays in Britain. But 800 baht, idiot.

On 3/25/2023 at 9:30 AM, ezzra said:

"He urged the police to track down the thief who got away with around 700 to 800 baht."

I have heard about coin boxes but this is seems to be the mother of all coin boxes with that much money in it, anyway, a lesson to learned there isn't it?

Sounds like a lot. What kind of coin box; of the business, or for charity? If the latter, perhaps it had some 50s and 20s in it.

Edited by StayinThailand2much

On 3/25/2023 at 6:28 PM, rwill said:

So they leave money in plain sight on the counter with an open window when they are closed?

Loose change..........Farangy thief..............Silly boy.......Now famous.......:hit-the-fan: