10 Most Annoying Songs Of All Time

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Save all your kisses for me - Brotherhood of man.

2 Little Boys. - Rolf Harris.

Stairway to Heaven. - Rolf Harris (Should have been executed for it.)

One way or another. - Not Debbie Harry/Blondie but any Thai club artist that sings "Gisha gisha gisha gisha..."

Ticket to Ride. - The Carpenters

Love on the Rocks. - Neil Diamond.

Shoulda known better. - Jim Diamond.

Every loser wins. - Nick Berry.

From a Jack to a king. - Ned Miller (or various I think - pass the bucket).

And finally... The song to end it all and I mean that literally.

Drop kick me Jesus through the goalposts of life. - Bobby Bare.

Chorus.

Drop kick me, Jesus through the goal posts of life

End over end, neither left nor to right

Straight through the heart of them righteous uprights

Drop kick me, Jesus through the goal posts of life

Sorry Old Croc,

Can I request that we include every "Rap" singer,black,white,yellow and tartan who ever thought he could sing ,because he can say words in rhyme! (For those old enough,that includes Telly Savalas as well )

Thank you ,I have been wanting to say that about these talentless,out of tune,no-hopers for ages !

:o Wiley Coyote

What's wrong with rap music? Behind a commercial facade some rappers / producers are extremely musically gifted people. Beats thrash heavy metal any day! or for that matter most things produced under MGM stewardship.

Soundman.

Sorry disagree, rap, music for morons :D

agreeeeeee with Mike

1. I Wish I could fly - Keih Harris and Orville. Need I say more.

2. The Birdie Song - can't remeber who it was, but it is terrible

3. Brian Adams -Everthing I do I do it for you -16 weeks at number one in the chgarts, and you'll understand.

4. My Heart must go on - Celine Dion. I wish the song had the same fate as the boat.

5. Itsy Teeny Wennie, whatever - Timmy Mallet. Can't believe people bought this. A definate reason for selective executions at birth.

6. Every Loser Wins - Yes, well this loser did win, and then went onto have his own show.Terrible song and piss poor actor.

7. Achey Breaky Heart - Bill Ray Virus - Why would anyone want to listen to some retaded redneck sign about his heart?

8. Glen Mediros - Nothings gonna change my love for you. Another complete P*#*@#, but not a big as one as the Tos#$@*s that bought this record.

9. Boyzone - Anything they did. Let's face it they are just a Karaoke band doing covers, Terrible.

10. ChirpY Chirpy Cheep - Need I really have to explain this one. No, No, NO!!!!!!!

11. I'm the leader - Garry Glitter. Need, not say too much, but I prefered the version that all the cons were singing when he got banged up in HMP Bristol a few years ago.

And I have to agree with A. Traveller, Zombie is a great song, but it is now getting on my nerves, cos most of the Thais who sing along to it, don't have any idea what is about. Oh My, I have tried to explain it to a few on a number of occassions.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll think of more.

1. I Wish I could fly - Keih Harris and Orville. Need I say more.

3. Brian Adams -Everthing I do I do it for you -16 weeks at number one in the chgarts, and you'll understand.

4. My Heart must go on - Celine Dion. I wish the song had the same fate as the boat.

5. Itsy Teeny Wennie, whatever - Timmy Mallet. Can't believe people bought this. A definate reason for selective executions at birth.

6. Every Loser Wins - Yes, well this loser did win, and then went onto have his own show.Terrible song and piss poor actor.

7. Achey Breaky Heart - Bill Ray Virus - Why would anyone want to listen to some retaded redneck sign about his heart? That is one of the worst right there.

8. Glen Mediros - Nothings gonna change my love for you. Another complete P*#*@#, but not a big as one as the Tos#$@*s that bought this record.

9. Boyzone - Anything they did. Let's face it they are just a Karaoke band doing covers, Terrible.

10. ChirpY Chirpy Cheep - Need I really have to explain this one. No, No, NO!!!!!!!

11. I'm the leader - Garry Glitter. Need, not say too much, but I prefered the version that all the cons were singing when he got banged up in HMP Bristol a few years ago.

And I have to agree with A. Traveller, Zombie is a great song, but it is now getting on my nerves, cos most of the Thais who sing along to it, don't have any idea what is about. Oh My, I have tried to explain it to a few on a number of occassions.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll think of more.

What about Rico Sauve, anyone remember that guy?

Oh mrtoad, you have found imo the worst song ever!

Although, there are probably worse songs to listen to if you were tortured, how many of the songs mentioned created a daft dance craze too? At every family function such as weddings and birthdays, and at every school party, i was subjected to this agonising song and forced to dance to it. All generations, 'dancing' together, making total <deleted> of themselves. Abject misery. :o

Oh mrtoad, you have found imo the worst song ever!

Although, there are probably worse songs to listen to if you were tortured, how many of the songs mentioned created a daft dance craze too? At every family function such as weddings and birthdays, and at every school party, i was subjected to this agonising song and forced to dance to it. All generations, 'dancing' together, making total <deleted> of themselves. Abject misery. :o

Eek, it still gives me nightmares to this day. If I hear those opening chords oh,oh....I don't even want to think about it.

Footloose :o

Ahhh, forgot about that one.

Got a couple more that I had forgotten about thankfully,

Vanilla Ice - Ice, Ice Baby. A bad example of a white man wanting to be black.

Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up. Oh dear, oh dear, Rick Ghastley more like.

Cotton Eyed Joe - The Rednex. With a name like Rednex you can't really expect much.

Black Lace - Agadoo. These guys were seriously bad.

Pat Sharp - Lets All Chant. Um no, Pat, you are a moron with a terrible mullet.

Anita Dobson - Anyone can fall in love. Why would anyone want to but the a record that is the theme song from Eastenders?

2Unlimited - No Limits. Theres no limit with this lot,should have changed their name to 2untalented.

Sir Terry Wogan - Floral Dance. Now this was really really bad.

Go and download this drivel and enjoy.

my choice's are

Granddad (clive dunn i think dads army don't panic bloke )

funky moped by jasper carrot

do wanna be in my gang, gary no hair glitter

oohm paa song by terry wogan

and all the fa cup team songs

:o

Unchained Melody (karaoke bar versions)

Walk One Hundred Miles (by those twin guys can't remember the names of da da da da da da da da and I would walk one hundred miles oh what's the name of it?)

Unchained Melody (karaoke bar versions)

Walk One Hundred Miles (by those twin guys can't remember the names of da da da da da da da da and I would walk one hundred miles oh what's the name of it?)

The Proclaimers.

The Proclaimers.

Ahahaha!

And I wull walk fyve hundrid myles, anah I wull walk fyve hundrid mohur. Just tae be thu mun thut walked fyve hundrid myles tae fall dowun at yur door. Nananah..nananah..na ..na ..nanananananananaslkdjf;ljsdf;sfljkfj.

Oh the shame of it!

The Proclaimers.

Ahahaha!

And I wull walk fyve hundrid myles, anah I wull walk fyve hundrid mohur. Just tae be thu mun thut walked fyve hundrid myles tae fall dowun at yur door. Nananah..nananah..na ..na ..nanananananananaslkdjf;ljsdf;sfljkfj.

Oh the shame of it!

ernie the fastest milkman in the west /monster mash bad when they came out worse now :o

You don't have to listen to them. You are right of course, but if a song annoys you, just look for another station on your radio. Try Peter Hammill if you like original intelligent rockmusic.

A recent survey named the following as the 10 most annoying songs

1. 'You're Beautiful', James Blunt (2005)

2. 'Axel F', Crazy Frog (2005)

3. 'Mmm Bop', Hanson (1997)

4. 'Mr Blobby', Mr Blobby (1993)

5. 'Birdie Song', The Tweets (1981)

6. 'Shout', Lulu (1964)

7. 'Agadoo', Black Lace (1984)

8. 'Grace Kelly', Mika (2007)

9. 'My Heart Will Go On', Celine Dion (1998)

10. 'Las Macarena', Los Del Rio (1997)

These received honourable mention:

'Barbie Girl', Aqua

'Tubthumping', Chumbawamba

'Wannabe', Spice Girls

'Ride On Time', Black Box

'Achey Breaky Heart', Billy Ray Cyrus

'Doop', Doop

'Blue (Da Ba Dee)', Eiffel 65

'The Hampster Dance Song', Hampton the Hamster

'The Ketchup Song', Las Ketchup

'Who Let the Dogs Out', Baha Men

'Mambo No. 5', Lou Bega

'Shaddap You Face', Joe Dolce

Name the songs that really annoy the sh1t out of you.

surely 'hotel California' must be up there. Some what over played all over Asia.

Turn Back Time by Aqua was a decent tune!

Shutupya face by Joe Dolci was the first single i ever bought. Apparantly it has a poliical message, wasnt aware of that when i was 7 and i forgotten what it is now!

anything from Barry manilow, especially Copacabana or Mandy.

anything from Cher, especially If I could Turn Back Time.

anything from Van Halen. Panama conjures up images of Eddy ripping his prosthetic hips.

anything from David Hasselhoff Especially Hooked on a Feeling or Get in My Car

Michael Jackson's Ebony & Ivory- provokes spontaneous vomiting

Back Street Boys - Get Down Get Down and Shake it all around, cuz we're just a bunch of lame white clowns.

If I could understand the noise on AL Jazeera radio, I'd name a couple of tunes, but I'll just take a stab at the title "Kill the Infidels" that usually accompanies the video releases of beheadings and murders.

6. 'Shout', Lulu (1964)

'Barbie Girl', Aqua

'Wannabe', Spice Girls

'Doop', Doop

'Mambo No. 5', Lou Bega

Jeez, thatt's a real bummer. I don't actually know many of those, and those I do remember I quite liked...

OUCH!

H

6. 'Shout', Lulu (1964)

'Barbie Girl', Aqua

'Wannabe', Spice Girls

'Doop', Doop

'Mambo No. 5', Lou Bega

Jeez, thatt's a real bummer. I don't actually know many of those, and those I do remember I quite liked...

OUCH!

H

anything from the punk rock era ,hated everything from the sex pistols :o

Sorry Old Croc,

Can I request that we include every "Rap" singer,black,white,yellow and tartan who ever thought he could sing ,because he can say words in rhyme! (For those old enough,that includes Telly Savalas as well )

Thank you ,I have been wanting to say that about these talentless,out of tune,no-hopers for ages !

:o Wiley Coyote

What's wrong with rap music? Behind a commercial facade some rappers / producers are extremely musically gifted people. Beats thrash heavy metal any day! or for that matter most things produced under MGM stewardship.

Soundman.

Sorry disagree, rap, music for morons :D

Here are your "morons":

Jay-Z is the second richest Hip-Hop Entertainer (behind Sean "Puffy" Combs, a.k.a. Diddy), having a net-worth estimate of $340 million.[7]

Jay-Z

And drug dealers have a lot of money, but did they earn it.and do they deserve it ? :D Edited by mikethevigoman

Anything remotely like rap, hip hop , gangster shy**

crazy frog

anything from the last 5 years ,but in 10 years the music will be so bad i'll probably like the music of today :o

if ......telly savalas ,went to number 1 go figure.