Can 90 day notification (online) be submitted on the day of expiry?

I delayed my reporting as I was waiting for the usual email from immigration..it never came.

Yesterday was the expiry date and I filed a report online...no answer yet.

I hear you cannot report online on your last 'day' or afterwards....only in person at the offices.

Correct?

The first time I used it in December 2021 there were problems with the website and I could not submit it until the 2nd day after it was due. I got the confirmation 2 days after that, so being late was not a problem then.

The last time I did it, I had trouble login in because the letters were impossible to read and I ended up submitting it on the due date. No problem.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, metisdead said:

My 90 day report was due on March 19, I submitted it on March 18 and it got approved on March 22.  

After you have submitted your 90 day report, you can log in to the site and check the status of your 90 day report.  ..

Edited by VinnieK

On 3/28/2023 at 1:55 PM, Pungdo said:

I took a punt a few months ago after realising I had missed it and lodged an online report 3 days after it was due and it went through no problems at all, I also saw a post from a friend on Facebook yesterday saying he lodged his a day late and it went through as well. The old system was very strict on when you could do it, but this new one seems to be a bit more flexible.

Having recently installed then used the Immigration Bureau app for doing online 90 day reports and doing a report for the first time in 10 years of coming and going here it seems to be a very simple thing of itself and to use. I got the impression that probably all it does is use the information you are asked to input to auto fill the form, sending a copy to you by email  and a copy to presumably the Immigration Bureau local to your registered address. A few days later I received another email telling me I had successfully reported with a downloadable confirmation and next due date which looks exactly the same as the one stapled in to passport if you do this in person or when applying for a year's extension. I wonder if I will get an email reminder near the next due date. Some say yes. Some say none received.

Is the app. just a postbox?

1 hour ago, Kalasin Jo said:

Having recently installed then used the Immigration Bureau app for doing online 90 day reports and doing a report for the first time in 10 years of coming and going here it seems to be a very simple thing of itself and to use. I got the impression that probably all it does is use the information you are asked to input to auto fill the form, sending a copy to you by email  and a copy to presumably the Immigration Bureau local to your registered address. A few days later I received another email telling me I had successfully reported with a downloadable confirmation and next due date which looks exactly the same as the one stapled in to passport if you do this in person or when applying for a year's extension. I wonder if I will get an email reminder near the next due date. Some say yes. Some say none received.

Is the app. just a postbox?

I found the IB app asks for much more data than the TM47 website so I use the latter. 

The website lets you retrieve the previously entered data by simply inputting your passport no. and nationality then clicking on the search button (magnifying glass).

Both the app and the website populate a TM47 form and send it to your registered Immigration office for review.

If using the website, once approved you will receive an email with a computer-generated TM47 receipt attached. 

The website also shows you a list of all your submissions/receipts a la ...

Screenshot_20230330_161916_Brave.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1