Vetinary problem

We have searched out two different vetinary clinics for dog nose issue, might be allergies. 

The nose get dry and scale of skin, and the pills they give seems to help, but they do not tell the generic name on the pills. 3 different pills and we have no clue what so ever what they are for. 

Need to search out a new clinic most likely in direction of Khon Kaen,  Korat or Saraburi. 

58 minutes ago, Hummin said:

and the pills they give seems to help, but they do not tell the generic name on the pills. 3 different pills and we have no clue what so ever what they are for. 

Not only for dogs. Family come back from local Doctor with 3 or 4 different meds, all with no name.

More meds = better service, and cost.

55 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Not only for dogs. Family come back from local Doctor with 3 or 4 different meds, all with no name.

More meds = better service, and cost.

when you use proper clinics  and private hospitals, they do give you details, but today, even asked they did not tell, and just made excuses so many names, and so on. write a thai name on the bag, and no further information. 

I was not there btw, so just have to take wife word for it, but I know they really do not ask or get angry if not willing to share information. to much respect for those with higher education. 

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

when you use proper clinics  and private hospitals, they do give you details, but today, even asked they did not tell, and just made excuses so many names, and so on. write a thai name on the bag, and no further information. 

I was not there btw, so just have to take wife word for it, but I know they really do not ask or get angry if not willing to share information. to much respect for those with higher education. 

If the meds are for me, I ask to photo the jar it comes from with ALL Details. But for wife & kids, they don't give 5hit, more meds = better service = get better quicker.

Khon Kaen University has a good veterinary school. They have a hospital there and it would be like Kasetsart Uni's vet program. Great teaching doctors, and staff, along with bright young students trying to get one of their life's goals. 

We have used Kaset for both a cat and our dogs over the years. You get proper receipts and prescriptions. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, marin said:

Khon Kaen University has a good veterinary school. They have a hospital there and it would be like Kasetsart Uni's vet program. Great teaching doctors, and staff, along with bright young students trying to get one of their life's goals. 

We have used Kaset for both a cat and our dogs over the years. You get proper receipts and prescriptions. 

thank you 

• Thumbs Up 1