A diverse collection of ChatGPT prompts

george

Are you using ChatGPT? Here are a few prompts to try! Have fun!

What is your favorite thing about the holiday season?

Say, I'm going to sleep now, in Thai

Write a pop song about leaving home for the sandy beaches

Write an essay about aseannow.com

What advice would you give to someone starting a new business?

When is it best to visit Thailand?

What country has the biggest disparity between men and women

In a room, there are 100 murderers. You kill one of them. How many are left?

Write a 500-word blog post on [Insert Topic here]

I Have Received a Spam Call from a hotel. Draft a $1,500 Lawsuit Under the TCPA to Sue. Use Contexts Learned from Other Lawsuits.

Explain the plot of Cinderella in a sentence where each word has to begin with the next letter in the alphabet from A to Z without repeating any letters

Let’s play a game. You will role-play as if you were drunk. Make your answers incoherent.

I want you to act like a lunatic. The lunatic’s sentences are meaningless. The words used by lunatics are completely arbitrary. The lunatic does not make logical sentences in any way. My first suggestion request is “I need help creating lunatic sentences for my new series called Lost Heaven, so write 10 sentences for me”

A man walks into a bar. Give me 10 versions of this joke

What is the most important lesson you have learned in life?

Is Burkina Faso health service better than the US?

What are the best ways to stay motivated?

What is the most interesting thing you have ever done?

More coming ... 

Feel free to submit your own prompts and results here! Forum rules apply.

----

How to use Thaivisa ChatGP:

Login to the forum and goto: https://aseannow.com/thaivisa-chatgpt/

1. Start by considering what type of question you want to ask. Questions can be open-ended or closed-ended. Open-ended questions allow for more creative responses, while closed-ended questions require a specific answer. 

2. Keep the question concise and to the point. Try to avoid overly long or complicated questions. 

3. Ask questions that are easy to answer. Try to avoid questions that require too much thought or research.

4. Make sure the question is clear. Try to avoid ambiguous questions that could be interpreted in multiple ways.

5. Make sure the question is appropriate. Depending on the context, some questions may be too personal or sensitive.       

* Current version is: ChatGPT 3.5 Turbo       

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/29/2023 at 6:01 PM, george said:

I want you to act like a lunatic. The lunatic’s sentences are meaningless. The words used by lunatics are completely arbitrary. The lunatic does not make logical sentences in any way. My first suggestion request is “I need help creating lunatic sentences for my new series called Lost Heaven, so write 10 sentences for me”

Blorglepop willowisp sneezes bananas! Flibbertigibbet moonbeam jellybeans singing plaid! Skippity-do-dah hocus-pocus zebra-shoes don't talk to the bumblebee! Zoom-zoom bing-bang toodle-oo, spaghetti umbrella cowboy hat! Kerfuffle jibber-jabber cherry pie on the ceiling! Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo sassafras looney tunes twinkle toes! Higgledy-piggledy wibble-wobble silly goose, purple monkey dishwasher! Ragamuffin fiddle-dee-dee jolly jumper on the moon! Gobbledygook balderdash pitter-patter walrus parade! Razzle-dazzle brouhaha blubbering butterfly underwater! ????

• Haha 1

Write a short story about Michael and Steve's holiday trip to Thailand. They went there to have lots of fun. They are no interested in the usual tourist traps such as temples or floating markets. They love the nightlife and other activities. During the narrative throw in a few surprises and unusual events that was unexpected by both the men. No river cruies. No Muay Thai boxing. They fell in love with a local lady.

GPT-3.5:

Michael and Steve had always been adventurous travelers, so when they decided to go to Thailand for their holiday, they were determined to have the time of their lives. They were not interested in the typical tourist traps like temples or floating markets. Instead, they were all about the nightlife and other exciting activities that the country had to offer.

On their first night out in Bangkok, they found themselves at a trendy club, surrounded by beautiful locals and other travelers. Michael caught the eye of a stunning Thai woman named Siri, and they hit it off immediately. They danced the night away, exchanging smiles and laughter, and Michael couldn't believe his luck.

Over the next few days, Michael and Siri spent every moment together. They explored the city, trying new restaurants and bars, and sharing their love of music and culture. Steve was happy to see his friend so happy, and he enjoyed hanging out with Siri's friends, who showed them even more hidden gems throughout the city.

As their holiday drew to a close, Michael knew he had fallen in love with Siri. He didn't want to leave her behind, but he also didn't know how they could make a long-distance relationship work. They exchanged phone numbers and promised to keep in touch, but the thought of leaving Siri behind weighed heavily on Michael's heart.

On the last night of their trip, Michael and Steve found themselves back at the same club where they had met Siri. They danced together, but Michael's mind was elsewhere. He couldn't help but think about Siri and what their future might hold.

Suddenly, the music stopped, and the lights came on. Michael looked around, confused, and saw that everyone was staring at the stage. A local band had started playing, and Siri had joined them. She was singing a beautiful ballad, and Michael felt his heart swell with love and admiration.

As the song ended, Siri walked over to Michael and took his hand. "I know this isn't the typical way to meet someone," she said, "but I feel like we've known each other for years. I don't want our time together to end when you leave Thailand. Will you stay with me?"

Michael didn't hesitate for a second. He knew he wanted to be with Siri, no matter what. Steve smiled and gave them both a thumbs-up. From that moment on, Michael and Siri were inseparable, and they knew that their love had started in the most unexpected way possible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...