TAXI FROM JOMTIEN to Suvarnbhumi Airport

John9

Please recommend taxi company who can pick me from my condo in Jomtien Teppraya Road to Suvarnbhumi Airport Departures and how much it costs including tolls ? Its only for one person but as it is early morning I thought need recommended reliable. Dont want to panic start looking for some one else if they do not come ? Also will they pick me up on my return bring back to Jomtien ? Many thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

in thailand  ? ????

???? They've caught me out a few times, one time I was still in JP (before it was sold and became JP Republic) saying goodbye to a few friends, luckily the driver called and I actually got the call as I may well have lost track of time.

The driver has always been there on landing at Swampy and can't remember any time they where late picking up from anywhere else, could be just lucky I guess. My preferred flight times could well have a positive impact too, I try to get flights landing around half six in the morning and around 8-9 in the morning for flights out. 

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

My driver in Savannakhet, Laos turned up two hours early yesterday.

I'd feel a little guilty if it was that early, no way would I be ready to leave, would have to get them to come to the club for a drink 555

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Salerno said:
3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

My driver in Savannakhet, Laos turned up two hours early yesterday.

I'd feel a little guilty if it was that early, no way would I be ready to leave, would have to get them to come to the club for a drink 555

Actually it was prescient as hotel checkout was noon but the consulate didn't open until 2 PM. So we went and had lunch and beers and I found a shop that sold Lao coffee beans as well as Beer Lao.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Salerno said:

https://www.namstaxiladydrivers.com/ Prices and routes as per link.

Yes. I've used Nam's for a few years, only "bad" thing I can say about the service is sometimes they turn up a little too early ... which beats them being late or not turning up.

Excellent service by this company.  Recommended.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Salerno said:

https://www.namstaxiladydrivers.com/ Prices and routes as per link.

Yes. I've used Nam's for a few years, only "bad" thing I can say about the service is sometimes they turn up a little too early ... which beats them being late or not turning up.

Always use Nam’s (1,000b including tolls from Wongamat) but last week they were fully booked so I used Cherry’s taxi (https://cherrytaxiservice.com) 1,100b great service (as is Nam).