Chiang Mai’s Air Ranks Worst Globally Several Days This Week

webfact

On 3/31/2023 at 7:45 AM, koolkarl said:

I sincerely hope this becomes headline news around the world, for a very long time, so that not

a single tourist would come here ever again and that these useless politicians get serious cancer from

this incessant burning and smog.  The Thai people are simply too docile.  As for me, plans are being made

to relocate as soon as my contract is fulfilled.

what is wrong with you? Its not Monaco but a tired old town that only dirty vegan back packers and poorest of pensioners give a <deleted> about. its sweet your that naïve though

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

On 4/1/2023 at 5:35 AM, scottiejohn said:

Thanks but there is no need!

I love CM.  It is my retirement dream, with my long term partner, and we will not be scared away by comments like yours!

It of course it’s your retirement dream, who wouldn’t want to spend their golden years in a polluted sesspool! Sad to hear you’re stuck there!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/1/2023 at 6:26 AM, scottiejohn said:

You can be as alarmist as you want!

I don't care!

I love it here and will continue to ignore the exaggerations of you and your ilk!

Enjoy your new home!

News headlines: Chang mai is the most polluted city in the world, being declared a disaster zone4C8D9650-C5E0-4B02-ADA7-C9726E4AC2F7.thumb.png.b4821a2a0dbcf6288372330649916b4e.png

• Thumbs Up 2

On 4/3/2023 at 9:47 AM, SoilSpoil said:

MSG and rancid frying oils, yummy!

protip--i learned how to say no msg in thai and i go to clean stalls......try it out sometime friend ????

also almost all western ultra processed food has msg in it hidden under different names...

On 4/3/2023 at 3:33 AM, Celsius said:

Smog and recycled oil at the same time.

Soon you will be enjoying world class Thai hospitals.

so all street food in LOS uses recycled oil? the hundreds and thousands of them?  am i allowed to carry them out and eat inside at my room?

asking for a friend

On 4/2/2023 at 3:11 PM, Northstar1 said:

It of course it’s your retirement dream, who wouldn’t want to spend their golden years in a polluted sesspool! Sad to hear you’re stuck there!

so hes not allowed to stay where he likes?   this upsets you how?   much like thais that choose to wear masks that send the grumpy grievance grandpas into a tizzy...freewill, right?

• Confused 2

On 4/1/2023 at 9:37 AM, whereyougo said:

what is wrong with you? Its not Monaco but a tired old town that only dirty vegan back packers and poorest of pensioners give a <deleted> about. its sweet your that naïve though

your concern is overwhelming for others on this forum...be sure to pat yourself on the back for all of us who make our personal choices .....thanks for the love

8 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

so all street food in LOS uses recycled oil? the hundreds and thousands of them?  am i allowed to carry them out and eat inside at my room?

asking for a friend

Oops.... another one living in denial.

11 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

shout out to all the new rookie members with under 500 posts who are having a meltdown....wonder its its because their false prophet was arrested..

or maybe they get no love on truth social......

Were you intoxicated when you posted this?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Northstar1 said:

No he doesn’t like to live there, but he’s stuck there like most in Thailand.

nobody chooses by choice to live in one of the most polluted cities on earth.

i arrive in 3 weeks..by choice....so i guess im that nobody......how is anyone "stuck"....legs broken?

14 hours ago, Celsius said:

Oops.... another one living in denial.

ive been eating street food daily when im there 6 months a year..i had bloodwork in states done before i left..my blood pressure/cholesterol/ weight  improved from said street food upon my return.........so tell me again about facts vs denial........side note tissues are available at 7-11...24 hrs.......ooops!!

truth needs no support.....balls in your court hero.......also feel free to post your luxury dining spots for us common folks..tnx

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, SoilSpoil said:

Were you intoxicated when you posted this?

what does it matter?  whats your point? or just here to troll.....so the food YOU eat isnt full of processing, low grade oil and msg??

and you claiming this is ALL street food and we arent wise enough to decide how to eat healthy?

please do provide a list of your hiso diet for all of us...or just keep deflecting...im simply calling you out on your claim

put up or shut up  (waits for more deflecting and boyish insults)

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/6/2023 at 12:10 AM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

protip--i learned how to say no msg in thai and i go to clean stalls......try it out sometime friend ????

also almost all western ultra processed food has msg in it hidden under different names...

MSG is no different to salt or pepper  , it just has a scientific name that scares some people 

2 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

i arrive in 3 weeks..by choice....so i guess im that nobody......how is anyone "stuck"....legs broken?

He has made the mistake of buying there, no plan b, lacks the intelligence, and the financial means of leaving! Any other questions Einstein?

You arrive in 3 weeks? Why don’t you spend the winter there if it’s such a great retirement destination ?

and choke on the smog?

not such a nice place now is it sticky?

cat got your tongue?

tell us about your heavenly retirement destination!

????????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1