Android box service supplier in Pattaya.

Inderpland

I've just had a falling out with my service supplier and cancelled my subscription. Can anyone please recommend a supplier they're satisfied with in the Pattaya area? 

Edited to add that I'm mainly interested in English football and also require Scandinavian channels to be included.

Edited by Inderpland

If you are looking for a new IPTV service I would suggest it may be better to ask a mod to move this to the AV forum.

Several threads on there have mentioned a guy called "Eric" from memory who apparently provides a good service in Pattaya.

1 hour ago, topt said:

If you are looking for a new IPTV service I would suggest it may be better to ask a mod to move this to the AV forum.

Several threads on there have mentioned a guy called "Eric" from memory who apparently provides a good service in Pattaya.

Thanks, will do that.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2023 at 4:41 PM, Inderpland said:

Just had a look at some threads and Wizz TV was recommended by several. Any recent experiences using this site?

I tried it a year ago on a free trial, no idea why but it didn't work for me. I experienced a lot of buffering despite 500mbps and a box running android version 9. A few friends who had it had no problems at all, yet a couple of others experienced similar issues to me. So I guess its a little hit or miss. It is quite cheap though, so good luck!