Copy And Paste In Hotmail

puuchai299

Hi,I can't seem to be able to paste any text or links into my emails when using hotmail,i am using the windows live beta,please are there anyone who has same problem or knows why i can't.I'm sure when i used the older version it was no problem to paste into,any help kindly grateful of,thanks....

Hi,I can't seem to be able to paste any text or links into my emails when using hotmail,i am using the windows live beta,please are there anyone who has same problem or knows why i can't.I'm sure when i used the older version it was no problem to paste into,any help kindly grateful of,thanks....

When you copy with the right click it put that on your clipboard go into your draft and use a drop down menu and it says something like add content of clipboard that is the paste command in hotmail niot the mouse like you would want. :o

Does a right click bring up the pop up menu where you can choose cop, paste etc?

If not, most often you can get by with the key strokes.

Mark the text to be copied with your mouse and then push CTRL+C (or CTRL+X if you want to cut).

To paste simply push CTRL+V

I just started using the new Live hotmail and your right it don't work ctl v mouse no dro-p menu not like yesterday when I used it three times I don't know they must have forgot to put it in the new LIVE mail. Is that what you are using?

:o I sent hotmail feedback about the copy paste because I was using it before. Today it is working use the ctrl V keys and it will paste text from other places. Just copied from disktop txt file into hotmail draft works fine.

• 4 years later...